Can anyone recommend a good lunch pail to bring to work?

Veneficus

Forum Chief
it is not the box

It is what's in it.

This has gotten me through many a tough EMS shift.

(I have no financial stake in the company)

https://guenergy.com/

Medic Tim

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
I have a run of the mill soft sided lunch bag with gel pack. On the hot days that it melts faster I pop an ice pack and throw it in prn.

q209

Forum Ride Along
You might want to check out 'Crew Coolers' at flightattendentshop or at ebags. Heavy duty, folks seem to like 'em.

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
You might want to check out 'Crew Coolers' at flightattendentshop or at ebags. Heavy duty, folks seem to like 'em.

I've seen a lot of those at work (I work for an airline) They are very good bags but a little on the pricy side. Flight attendants tend to pay more for bags than is probably necessary so anything marketed to them is generally sold at a premium. They are good bags though.

At work I carry a large cooler from target with a hard sided insert. I pack the hard sided insert the night before and put it in fridge so everything gets nice and cold then drop it in the bag in the am.

OP
OP
Always BSI

Always BSI

Forum Lieutenant
Just got mine from Target. 15 bucks medium sized one. Should fit all the things I need. It even came with a medium size ice pack to put in there :D

bigbaldguy

Former medic seven years 911 service in houston
Just got mine from Target. 15 bucks medium sized one. Should fit all the things I need. It even came with a medium size ice pack to put in there :D

Ice packs are good but you might also just put a Gatorade bottle of frozen water in there. As it melts you can drink the water and once they are frozen solid they stay cold for a while. I keep 5 or so in my freezer because I always forget to get one ready.

OP
OP
Always BSI

Always BSI

Forum Lieutenant
Ice packs are good but you might also just put a Gatorade bottle of frozen water in there. As it melts you can drink the water and once they are frozen solid they stay cold for a while. I keep 5 or so in my freezer because I always forget to get one ready.

Not a bad idea thanks for the tip. I have a couple of bottles in my recycling bin.