Busy day at the fire house...

Epi-do

I see dead people
Reaction score
Yep, we have been so incredibly busy that this is the last thing we did:

snowman.jpg

Ok, so maybe that wasn't the very last thing. I believe pelting the Captain with snowballs was the very last thing. :P Have I mentioned lately how much I enjoy my job? Now to hope things remain quiet for the Colts game tonight.

ha ha that is so funny! at first i thought "why didn't they use blue paint?". then i realized that is probably emergency paint. you are over in lawrence township, right? i just met a guy who works over there in my spinning class at the ymca.

Wow... someone had fun!

However, being as I'm from Suburban Philadelphia, PA, this is an insult for 2 things... the minor side is that our Eagles got the crap beat out of them the other week ;). The bigger one is that winter only started here this week, and aside from some light fluries, we haven't seen ANY snow yet. :(

Glad someone can have fun!

Wow... someone had fun!

However, being as I'm from Suburban Philadelphia, PA, this is an insult for 2 things... the minor side is that our Eagles got the crap beat out of them the other week ;). The bigger one is that winter only started here this week, and aside from some light fluries, we haven't seen ANY snow yet. :(

Glad someone can have fun!

oh, my friend, don't get us wrong! this is our first snow, too! as for your eagles...sorry, and...
go colts!!!

WooHoo!!!!! Looks like we are going to the Super Bowl, Doll!!!! Did you watch the game? What a nail-biter!

WooHoo!!!!! Looks like we are going to the Super Bowl, Doll!!!! Did you watch the game? What a nail-biter!
nope! i have no business watching football. instead, my boyfriend built a fire for me in our cozy basement and i watched lord of the rings:D. i got the updates from him, though, and i am so excited for indy!!!
go colts!!!

Honestly, if I had been at home, I doubt I would have watched it. Since I am the only female at the firehouse though, I am sort of outnumbered when it comes to controlling the remote for the bigscreen. They would have killed me if I had tried to watch anything other than the game today. LOL!

I did watch the game and the Colts got lucky,and what sucks was that I like both the Bears and Colts,so I guess it was a good thing.

Back