Books

OP
OP
Tommerag

Tommerag

What day is it?
My favorite books have to be high fantasy, with Raymond Feist being my favorite author. Pretty much anything with swords and/or magic in it.

Have you read the Eragon Books then?

Minnick27

Forum Crew Member
Fantasy is fun at times too and over the summer I read through the entire Wi'tch Fire series by James Clemens. .

If you like James Clemens, you should read James Rollins, seeing as how they are the same person. His earlier books are reminiscent of Jules Verne and other classic novels, but starting in the third book, he really found his own voice. The first couple he wrote are stand alones, but he did start on a series called Sigma Six. He is a great author and a real nice guy, I used to keep up email communication with him. Another good writer is Matt Reilly who writes in the action adventure genre as well.

Sassafras

Forum Captain
If you like James Clemens, you should read James Rollins, seeing as how they are the same person. His earlier books are reminiscent of Jules Verne and other classic novels, but starting in the third book, he really found his own voice. The first couple he wrote are stand alones, but he did start on a series called Sigma Six. He is a great author and a real nice guy, I used to keep up email communication with him. Another good writer is Matt Reilly who writes in the action adventure genre as well.
I'll have to look into that. Clemmens was the most expensive free book I ever read because only the first in the series was free but I had to read them all LOL. I found him somewhat Tolkeinesque (yes I made that word up) but more gruesome and yet descriptive but not ad nauseum like Tolkien.