Bob Page 12 Lead

cw15321

Forum Crew Member
I had the opportunity to attend Bob's 12 Lead class over the weekend, and I thought that it was amazing. Without y'all recommending his 12 Lead book I would never of hard of him, so thank you for assisting me become a better medic. As soon as I got on shift on Sunday, I was waiting for the first call to see if I could remember what he had taught, outside of the classroom setting.

I just wish that I was a para-pup at his service, as it seems that they have got to participate in some cool experiements and have a real understanding of what a medic should be able to do, and why they do it, once they have passed the NR.

Would recommend him to everyone. So thanks again.

Ridryder911

EMS Guru
Bob is a great speaker/educator, and also a great person. Glad you were able to attend, and recommend it to any Paramedic.

R/r 911

MSDeltaFlt

RRT/NRP
Bob Page rocks! In Lead II you got no clue!!!

Aileana

Forum Lieutenant
Never heard of Bob Page, can anyone point me in the direction of some stuff by him? I just recently finished reading Rapid Interpretation Of EKG's by Dale Dubin, and it was a really good (albeit slightly simplified) look at lead II and 12-lead interpretation. Uses lots of pictures, analogies, and easy-to-follow language. Would definately recommend this as well.

joemt

Forum Lieutenant
I'm proud to call Bob Page a friend and Colleague. I have sat through numerous lectures presented by him, and always come out of his classes feeling like I've absorbed so much more than I thought my brain could take in. St. Johns in Springfield is a fairly progressive EMS service, they do a lot of research and educational studies, and their staff is much better for it. I agree with Rid (as I almost always do), his a great educator, but he is also a good man.