bls senario

humble

Forum Ride Along
someone responded to me[humble] about senarios.I lost the websight last night when computer bumped me off. please help. I really liked the sight.:blush:

firecoins

IFT Puppet
I am not sure what your talking about? scenario training? Are you in an EMT class?

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
someone responded to me[humble] about senarios.I lost the websight last night when computer bumped me off. please help. I really liked the sight.:blush:

You can find your previous thread here:
http://www.emtlife.com/showthread.php?p=60537#post60537
It is currently the first thread in EMS Talk.

Good Luck,
DES

FYI, sight is not the same thing as site. We see with our eye SIGHT the webSITE.

ffemt8978

Forum Vice-Principal
Community Leader
Moved to appropriate forum

medic001918

Forum Crew Member
In your original post, you said you were looking for these scenario's to put into a presentation. If that's the case, you'll more than likely want to spell "scenario" correctly. It seems like a peeve, and nit picky when people keep on other's about spelling but this is a public forum representing our chosen profession. Please represent it well. Your written word on a forum such as this is as good as a spoken word in person. This is especially true in the case where people may be reading your posts for the first time. Attention to detail is ever so important in not only our field, but life in general.

Someone had a good idea to read some case presentations from other members of this website in order to obtain ideas. I'm sure you'll come up with some good ones on your ride time for class as well. Or you could go to your local services and see if you can talk to some of the crews. They might be more than willing to share some stories with you that you could turn into scenarios.

Shane
NREMT-P