BEST Womens EMS pants out there~!!

bunkie

Forum Asst. Chief
OP
OP
CountryEMT-bGurl

CountryEMT-bGurl

Forum Lieutenant
I am 5'6" and about 135lbs, with no curves either! Well a little hip since I had 2 kids, but pretty much a straight pole! So they have a rubber lining inside the waist around the seem that helps keep them up!!! And the rubber isn't uncomfy either! And they sit about 4 fingers lengths under my belly button. But I could pull them up a little. The crotch hangs down a little.

Last edited by a moderator:

bunkie

Forum Asst. Chief
I am 5'6" and about 135lbs, with no curves either! Well a little hip since I had 2 kids, but pretty much a straight pole! So they and a rubber lining around the waist that helps keep them up!!! And the rubber isn't uncomfy either! And they sit about 4 fingers lengths under my belly button. But I could pull them up a little. The crotch hangs down a little.

Thanks! I'm just under 5'8, 145. Like you, I got a little bit of hip after having 3 kids but I'm just not curvy. I have a very athletic body. My pants are always freaking falling off. If they fit in the hips they are (inappropriately, IMO) tight in other places and if they are perfect other places they are wayy too big on my hips. *bangs head*