Best study materials for NREMT test

Deacs2017

Forum Probie
Hi there,
I take my NREMT test if February and as our class winds down, I am curious as to what study aids and review books people have used. If you have any suggestions on specific review books, i would greatly appreciate that.

medTech65

Forum Probie
the emt study app for iphone helped me pass my class final. i read the reviews and some people were saying that the app actually helped them pass the national. gotta remember, its the basic knowledge we have from class, being applied to ANY situation. know the respirations rates, normal systolic, the main type of shock (hypovolemic), how to assess and treat trauma, and the order of your primary and secondary.

good luck, and if your class is ending soon, id take the national as soon as youre done with class.

S h o O o b i e

Forum Ride Along
i used jblearning.com and had great success by completing the practice quizes and tests

EpiEMS

Forum Deputy Chief
Hi there,
I take my NREMT test if February and as our class winds down, I am curious as to what study aids and review books people have used. If you have any suggestions on specific review books, i would greatly appreciate that.
I found the Kaplan book relatively helpful - it is a quick summary of the whole course. I would note, however, that it is a little old (2011).