Best end of shift ever!!!!!

crazycajun

Forum Captain
After a decently busy day we had the best call ever (IMO). With about 30 minutes left to go we got a call for a female with a laceration to her leg. Upon arriving we find a 24yo female in a skin tight dress with a 6 inch laceration to hew lower calf. My partner insisted on doing assessment so I let him have it. The patient insisted on being transported to the hospital and my partner was more than happy to give her anything she wanted. Once we got her loaded he asked if I minded he took care of patient while I drove because in his words (She is Frickin Hot).:wub: I said sure no problem. When we arrived at the hospital I found the patient had the same feelings about my partner that became evident from the erection under HIS/HER dress. I did my best to hold my composure but couldn't help laugh. Come to find out He/She is a female impersonator that travels worldwide. What a day.

abckidsmom

Dances with Patients
Awesome.

I was transporting a transvestite prostitute once. I called the hospital and said "Pt is a 26 yom, c/o whatever...SHE states blah blah blah"

The triage nurse said she heard over the radio "Oh, HONEY!!!! You called me SHE!!!"

It was fantastic.

CAPilot55

Forum Crew Member
Wow!!!!

Sasha

Forum Chief
Those are double points when.you play spot the prostitute. Trannys ftw.