Best apps out there

silentneko

Forum Probie
Hey guys, I'm early on in medic school, it's been shaky at best but I'll make it through. I was wondering if anyone knows of any decent apps for an android? I don't have any real issues with drug calcs or anything, so I'm looking for more scenario based ALS games.

I was shown one for a Iphone a few days ago that was pretty bad ***. I think it was called resuscitation. It involved cardiac scenarios, ECG's, defib, meds....and then showed you the results of each intervention. Hoping to find something similar.

I'd be interested in knowing any other really cool apps you guys like too.

Thanks guys.

OP
OP
S

silentneko

Forum Probie
Thanks, I'll look into some of those, but they mostly look like calc apps and drug references. I'm looking for more interactive apps.

I did find one that looks decent, it's called "ACLS Sim 2012" However it only has 12 scenarios, still pretty cool though as it rolls in real time.

DWR

Forum Probie
I found myself using more of the EKG apps on my iPhone while going through medic school. There are some pretty good 12-lead quiz apps out there that can be pretty challenging.

I have both CPR (lite version) and resuscitation and to be honest they never really did anything for me. More of a time waster as opposed to a reinforcement/learning tool. There are however some ACLS mega code simulators that you can find via google which I found to be pretty helpful before I did my ACLS. Cheers.