Back to Basics FP-C, CCP-C Prep Course

wanderingmedic

RN, Paramedic
Has anyone taken the Back to Basics Prep course? Interweb searches have not turned up any reviews, and I can't seem to find anyone in my network who has experience with the course. I would be using the course to prep for the FP-C exam. $325 is a lot to spend on a course I have not heard much about. Any help/info would be appreciated!

mct601

RN/NRP
That range of money is about what you spend on a BCCTPC approved course. Mine was through Immediate Action Medicine and was 400, which included a study booklet. I have several friends who are FPC and CCPC, if i hear anything soon I will report back to you. I think they all used William Wingfield's stuff, including his in person lecture

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I got to sit in on a Back to Basics course with AMR when I worked in ABQ. Not a bad course. The book is good too. (Book is dirt cheap for Kindle on Amazon right now too)

WTEngel

M.Sc., OMS-I
Premium Member
Welcome to the reality of advanced practice certifications and classes. $325 is pretty reasonable. It seems the more advanced you go, the more expensive things get....