Attention Americans:

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
I'm pretty certain its common knowledge the finest women in the world are produced at Australian beaches. B)
Are they created there? Do your beach rules allow that?
Or are there lots of OB calls to the beaches?

OP
OP
nomofica

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief
I was just being facetious, but if you REALLY wanna go there...

When was the last time you heard someone go "Yes! I'm going to Ottawa University! Screw Harvard!"

Go dash another blind Olympians dreams, Canada.

Ottawa University? No.
University of Alberta? Yes.

Scout

Para-Noid
Lads lads,

I'm sure you can all agree the main winners where the Irish Bob sled team, only a shade better than the Jamacian entry.

Melclin

Forum Deputy Chief
I, for one, don't care where they are conceived Melcij. Just where they end up when they're older ;)

Are they created there? Do your beach rules allow that?
Or are there lots of OB calls to the beaches?

Who said anything about being conceived? These sheilas emerge fully formed, tanned and bikini clad from the glistening surf of Bondi beach, with an ice cold stubbie of draught and a cheekie yarn ready for the nearest bloke. You bloody rippa :p :p (where's Aussie Phil when ya need the perverted :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:).

clearly you have never been to central and eastern europe :p

You may be onto something there.

As for our winter olympics team - they were crap and nobody here cared, too busy fangin' our holden utes and BBQing our roos. Until they come up with ice cricket or snow footy, we're never ganna flog you Yanks and Canukistanis.

Aidey

Community Leader Emeritus
Who said anything about being conceived? These sheilas emerge fully formed, tanned and bikini clad from the glistening surf of Bondi beach, with an ice cold stubbie of draught and a cheekie yarn ready for the nearest bloke. You bloody rippa :p :p (where's Aussie Phil when ya need the perverted :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:).

You may be onto something there.

As for our winter olympics team - they were crap and nobody here cared, too busy fangin' our holden utes and BBQing our roos. Until they come up with ice cricket or snow footy, we're never ganna flog you Yanks and Canukistanis.

I am slightly terrified that I understood this post and didn't need it translated into actual English.

All I have to say is if Canada is so bloody awesome, why is your golden boy playing for an American team?

So there!

colafdp

Forum Lieutenant
All I have to say is if Canada is so bloody awesome, why is your golden boy playing for an American team?

because he was drafted by them? lol

Outbac1

Forum Asst. Chief
Definition of a Canadian: An unarmed American with health insurance...

:)

Don't be so sure. 33 million people. 15 - 20 million guns. Thats the governments best guess.

So there!

It's our unwritten sport. Go south with a really good story or skill and the US will pay you for it. If you are really good they will pay a lot. When you're exceptional you can get them to smile and say thank you when you take it back north when you retire. ;)

Awsome game. I knew it would end with a quick little play and the puck would be in the net. The question was at which end of the ice?

CAOX3

Forum Deputy Chief

So there!

Because he doesnt want to pay the tax rate in Canada. :)

OP
OP
nomofica

nomofica

Forum Asst. Chief
I absolutely love the can 'o worms I apparently opened up here.

Poor sports.:rolleyes:

guardian528

Forum Lieutenant

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Hottest chicks I worked with were from Sweeden OMG ....

Mind you those chicks in Prague were pretty damn hot.

Oh, Canada is bigger and on top, if this were jail ...... :p

piranah

Forum Captain
Was in Montreal for the first game...I LOVE CANADA...great women, good beer, good food, and just a good time....and i got searched by the Americans on the way back in WOOOHOOO go America....lol good to be home though....

WTEngel

M.Sc., OMS-I
Premium Member
The female discussion...

I have been in the Middle East for about 2 months now, and I would have to say, without a doubt...some of the most gorgeous women I have ever met in my life are here...

Just my .02 worth...

As far as hockey goes, I am pretty sure Saudi Arabia won't be entering an ice hockey team in the olympics anytime soon...

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Ahahahaha.........

This is one of the funniest threads on here. The classic US vs CAN slugfest into which:

1) Australia somehow thrust it's brash little self and,

2) Europen, Middle Eastern and Scandinavian women were tossed as well.

Go figure........

:p

Melclin

Forum Deputy Chief
Ahahahaha.........

This is one of the funniest threads on here. The classic US vs CAN slugfest into which:

1) Australia somehow thrust it's brash little self and,

2) Europen, Middle Eastern and Scandinavian women were tossed as well.

Go figure........

:p

Yeah well, we don't wrestle crocs because we're not rash, mate ;):p:p

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Yeah well, we don't wrestle crocs because we're not rash, mate ;):p:p

Not RASH.......BRASH

Rash is what happens to your skin when you get into something that you should not. (Or when you fall off your motorcycle at 60 mph)

Brash is loud and boystrous and brazen and overly bold. The definition of an Aussie.

(Now don't get me wrong. I've been to your country two or three times and I love it. Y'all are great people.)