Anyone from NJ ?

Insurman

Forum Probie
who here is from NJ ?

just curious as to if this hits home at all or locally.. :)

Im in Manahawkin and ride with Stafford EMS and soon Stafford Fire:unsure:

Manahawkin and Stafford.. are the same thing.. We are the town you MUST go through to get to LBI..:p

rgnoon

Forum Lieutenant
There are quite a few here from jersey actually. I'm up in bergen county, working in a couple of different spots, but go to school down in newark. Welcome to the forum!

firecoins

IFT Puppet
I have heard of New Jersey.

mrdell4150

Forum Crew Member
This past summer I rode for Beach Haven/Ship Bottom First Aid Squad, so not too far away from Stafford.

rgnoon

Forum Lieutenant
Speaking of jersey, has anyone read the TriData study on the state of EMS in NJ? It is available on both the health dept's website and the state first aid council's site. Any thoughts (esp from those in jersey)?

OP
OP
I

Insurman

Forum Probie
Speaking of jersey, has anyone read the TriData study on the state of EMS in NJ? It is available on both the health dept's website and the state first aid council's site. Any thoughts (esp from those in jersey)?

what is this.. Im new here...

OP
OP
I

Insurman

Forum Probie
This past summer I rode for Beach Haven/Ship Bottom First Aid Squad, so not too far away from Stafford.

Ohh very nice.. you must know some of the same people I do then.. Im sure you must of saw us at some point maybe even picked up a back up call on a busy saturday / sunday.

Mercy4Angels

Forum Lieutenant
scotch plains, union county. ride for scotch plains rescue squad and a private company as well.

rgnoon

Forum Lieutenant
what is this.. Im new here...

A report recently commissioned by the state regarding the state of EMS in new jersey. The report addressed quite a few of our current challenges here and offered some solutions (primarily in the way of governance.) If you're from Jersey and in EMS (whether Volunteer or Paid), you should read it.

Edit: It would help if i actually posted the link
(http://www.nj.gov/health/ems/documents/ems_study_report.pdf )

NJN

The Young One
Plainfield Rescue Squad, Union County Here.

I once was bored enough to start to read the report but, as soon as i got comfortable, i got a call so... i haven't.

But its hard to believe that i had time to become bored if any of you have ever heard of the calls in Plainfield, I bleieve that Mercy4Angles could attest to this. As their service does a S*** load of mutual aids for us.

JerzEmt

Forum Probie
Everybody does Mut Aid for Plainfield -- It's a busy town!

NJN

The Young One
Everybody does Mut Aid for Plainfield -- It's a busy town!

That is true, but the farthest we usually will go is Scotch Plains, Fanwood, North Plainfield, Somerset Med Center Covering So.Plainfield or watchung, Rarley Westfield

NJN

The Young One
I ride for Fanwood which is in Union County but currently in Albany NY for school

Do ya like it over there in Fanwood?
When i turn 17 i'm considerin joinin your outfit for various reasons.

JerzEmt

Forum Probie
HMMMMM --- I wonder.... Fanwood is a nice little town.
And yes, we have Plainfield Cover for us, as help when they are busy, as well as SP, but ....
It is a fun town. Safe, we don't issue Body Armour too our night crews.....
The plnfld EMt's at the berg, and elsewere have told... Body Armour -:O
B-safe new guy, and seOU1sk you should know me ....
Bsafe all....

JerzEmt

Forum Probie
SE1 --Go to the live chat .....

NJN

The Young One
Jerz, what squad r u on? We may have met at the berg

Mercy4Angels

Forum Lieutenant
yea fanwoods a small town.