Anybody in work for AMR?

EMTgurl911

Forum Crew Member
Well I got until July 7th until orientation and my HR tod me she would send out a info packet a week before..did anyone else recieved such packet?? when did you get it?? Lets just say i'm paranoid as to if im going to get it because i only got tomorrow and Saturday and orientation starts Monday.

Bosco578

Forum Captain
Well I got until July 7th until orientation and my HR tod me she would send out a info packet a week before..did anyone else recieved such packet?? when did you get it?? Lets just say i'm paranoid as to if im going to get it because i only got tomorrow and Saturday and orientation starts Monday.

I'm sure it will be fine. Perhaps an oversight. Snail Mail?

Flight-LP

Forum Deputy Chief

I was actually replying to your other thread when I saw this one, so I'll kill two birds with one stone...........

Pick up the phone and call HR, they can and will answer all of these questions and concerns that you have. You will definately find better results than asking these questions on an anonymous internet forum.............

OP
OP
EMTgurl911

EMTgurl911

Forum Crew Member
Thanks your so cool, I wonder why I didn't think of that before..since its hard as hell to get a hold of them anyways.:glare:

Flight-LP

Forum Deputy Chief
Persistance pays..............................

I appreciate the compliment, yes I am a cool cat, but I actually was being serious. I was just thinking it might be a decent idea to follow up with them.

But then again, I'm not the one without my orientation packet!

OP
OP
EMTgurl911

EMTgurl911

Forum Crew Member
Well thanks everyone for your help, I got it yesterday.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Great!!!!!