any books i can get to stay a step ahead of the class?

Jaymiranda

Forum Ride Along
Hey this is my first time posting ive finally registered for EMT 1 classes and just wanted to know what books i can pick up to help me out during the semester. what books worked best for youguys.
THANK YOU
-Jaymiranda

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Read ahead in your chapters. More importantly, know your A&P! Understanding A&P will give you a huge leg up

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Hey this is my first time posting ive finally registered for EMT 1 classes and just wanted to know what books i can pick up to help me out during the semester. what books worked best for youguys.
THANK YOU
-Jaymiranda

Books covering:

Medical Terminology
Anatomy & Physiology
Study Methods for College Students (How to be an A Student, etc)

Maybe:
Porth's Essentials of Pathophysiology (Once you have finished a book on A & P of course)

OP
OP
Jaymiranda

Jaymiranda

Forum Ride Along
Great thanks. I was gonna get a EMT exam book. Didn't even think about A&P! Theres alot of books though is there any specific book that's best or do they all basically cover the same? Once again thank you for your help

medicRob

Forum Deputy Chief
Great thanks. I was gonna get a EMT exam book. Didn't even think about A&P! Theres alot of books though is there any specific book that's best or do they all basically cover the same? Once again thank you for your help

Get "Human Anatomy & Physiology" by Marieb. That is the book I use to teach my nursing/pre-med students.