AMR San Francisco

lakerzfan36

Forum Probie
Reaction score
Anyone have any info on AMR San Francisco?

How is the pay for EMT and paramedic, do they do 12's or 24's hour shifts? Do they do mostly standby or IFT or 911 as well? Do they have a CCT division out of SF? Thanks

I believe they run IFT and CCT and have a contract with UCSF. They also run have some units on the board for 911.

me too CBR, mines on the 1st (I hope) anyway, skills first then written or what? other operations don't do it in that order.

does anyone know their policy on EMT -->Medic?

I think it's just an Emt test.

Anyone know if skills or interview is being done on same day? Thanks

I just emailed to make sure, my email mentioned skills only not a written

From my understanding, it's just 1 day of testing. Not sure if its written or skills or both since HR didn't specify. My email did mention skills though (nothing about a written) so I guess just be prepared for both.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just emailed to make sure, my email mentioned skills only not a written

From my understanding, it's just 1 day of testing. Not sure if its written or skills or both since HR didn't specify. My email did mention skills though (nothing about a written) so I guess just be prepared for both.

on my email it did mention skills and nothing about a written test. I also sent them a email asking if was a written or skills or both on the same day but nothing yet

Let me know what they say, if they say anything. Not sure why they weren't specific in the first place!

Let me know what they say, if they say anything. Not sure why they weren't specific in the first place!

no response to the email yet, my guess it would be a written test then a skills a different day if u pass the written

Well that's good to hear! Thanks for the update. Good luck to everyone testing.

Back