AMR pre Employement test (questions about it)

Mattie

Forum Ride Along
ok so i took the test, I think i did pretty good but they said everyone gets to take the test and a interview. If you pass the test and the interview you get a call. If you miss one of them you get a letter. Missed test you have to wait a month to retake, missed interview you have to wait six months. The place im applying for is alameda co in ca bay area fyi for all any one curious. This forum has helped alot so far. Any idea about what interview questions they might ask ? Is it going to be like a fire fighter 1 interview with crazy hard questions to get passed or what ? I asked the amr ladie giving the test and she said its all national standard amr questions, whatever that means.
im in riverside county california. the interview questions i had were based on work or school experience and there was no right answer. you just told them stories about times you solved a problem ect. they're mostly looking to see how much you care about people. then after that there was another interview and i was given a job offer. the joboffer is contingent on you passing the pre employment tests and drug screen. then you do orientation and boom! you're and AMR EMT

Jorge Holguin

Forum Ride Along
im in riverside county california. the interview questions i had were based on work or school experience and there was no right answer. you just told them stories about times you solved a problem ect. they're mostly looking to see how much you care about people. then after that there was another interview and i was given a job offer. the joboffer is contingent on you passing the pre employment tests and drug screen. then you do orientation and boom! you're and AMR EMT
Hello! I'm actually in the process of getting an EMT position in the Riverside county . I already have all my certs/licenses. But I just wanted to ask you if they make you take a test, I hear of people taking an NREMT/EMT final- style test before you even get an interview. Information on your process would be greatly appreciated. Just trying to be prepared. Have a good one!

DesertMedic66

Forum Troll
Hello! I'm actually in the process of getting an EMT position in the Riverside county . I already have all my certs/licenses. But I just wanted to ask you if they make you take a test, I hear of people taking an NREMT/EMT final- style test before you even get an interview. Information on your process would be greatly appreciated. Just trying to be prepared. Have a good one!
Yes. It's 60-80 questions if I remember correctly.