AMR people only..

EMTgurl911

Forum Crew Member
Do any of you get your paychecks in the mail or do you pick them up at the station?? The lady told me It comes in the mail does that sound right?

gradygirl

TROUBLE
Sort of. If you don't pick up the check on Friday or in the next few days, then yes, it will come in the mail. But you can also pick the check up.

If you have direct deposit (which I encourage, as I got screwed one week), then you will receive a stub saying how much you were paid, and that can either be picked up or you can let it come in the mail.

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
they are delivered to the satellites. if you dont pick it up in a few days, they are returned to hq and mailed.

IIRC, you can also elect to have it mailed to you every week if for example you are perdiem or bounce around from station to station.

MJordan2121

Forum Crew Member
I have direct deposit and get my pay check a day earlier than everyone else. Otherwise, people who do not have direct deposit at our location gets a check in their box every other Friday.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Mine is direct deposited - when I work (I'm PRN). The pay stubs live in a drawer in the entrance hall at base... and they will sit there for 4 weeks or more.

Jon