AMR Exam

EMTfromSanJac

Forum Probie
Can anyone here tell me what to expect on the AMR exam. I am taking it on Thursday just want to see what I should refresh on.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
It ask a bit about everything from what you learned for your certification level.

It's multiple choice.

SURFINOC85

Forum Probie
AMR's testing is pretty basic. I'm pretty sure their tests are all standardized. Just remember your ABC's and PPE's and you'll be fine. No need to stress over it. Good Luck!

Mloper

Forum Probie
AMR Test

I just took it Tuesday this week, it was about 140 questions. 80 where basically NR questions and you can miss 25 out of those. Then they have about 60 questions about your character. The answers are strongly agree or strongly disagree those are pretty easy to decipher what they want you to answer. Good luck

huey28

Forum Probie
try to call them now i just got an email about testing in sept.. but i applied for perdiem medic

dpopkin

Forum Probie
who did u speak too it seems i cant get a hold of anyone? there always hiring medics im a basic and i cant seem to find a job and i have about 6 months of experience

huey28

Forum Probie
hmmmm where did you work for 6 months.. and it was some guy named winthrop farwell or something