AMR Boulder vs. Rural/Metro Colorado

Grizzlyclimber

Forum Ride Along
Hey everyone, need some advice. I have a little bit of a perdicament and could use some opionions to help out.

I am looking for employment as an EMT in Colorado. I recently was interviewed and offered a job with Rural/Metro in Denver. Last night I received a call from AMR Boulder wanting to interview me as well.

Just curious on opinions of both services. I enjoyed everyone I spoke with at R/M and the fact that they have 911 in multiple cities since they have acquired Pridemark as well. I live in Colorado Springs and will be commuting either way. I did my clinicals with AMR in Springs and liked their operation as well but can't really find any info on AMR Boulder.

I'm just greatful to hear from multiple companies but want to make sure I go with the right place.

Anyone that has worked with either, your opinions or reviews would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

TopGun77

Forum Probie
As someone who has worked for both companies, I would strongly recommend working for AMR versus RM. Do a Google search on RM and look at a lot of the operations around America where the employee workforce is upset at RM for various things. I don't know how the RM ops is where you are talking about so I can not comment directly on that, but as a whole RM seems to be pretty shady towards their employees. AMR on the other hand had more training classes offered for employees and in general had a much more pleasant work environment feel to it.

ipkes

More than Active
message me if you have any questions about rural metro