AMR background check?

cherpy66

Forum Crew Member
i have absolutely nothing bad on my record, but i have a quick question. I turned in my application about a year ago to AMR. about 2 months ago i got a new job at at gym, but i never updated my app so this job doesn't exist to AMR. They did my check and called my previous employers, but will my not having this new job on my app looked like i tried to hide it? or will it be understood since i put in my app so long ago?

medicstudent101

Forum Lieutenant
It shouldn't. Even if they did question you, it's a simple explanation.
Nothing to be worried about my friend. B)

Denedra wimbush

Forum Ride Along
Yes I have a rough background but that was when i was a kid doing dumb stuff people change and the world should really look at that give people a 2nd chance at life you never no what people are going thru whose to say you wont save a life and i mean that literally....

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
At the time of you filling out your application its for current and former employers. Theres nothing you can do if you've already submitted your app and you get a job a year later. Its a simple explanation when you go in for an interview and you bring a current résumé, personally if I were the supervisor conducting an interview I'd be worried if I saw a year long gap in employment (exception being school). You shouldn't worry, you'll be fine.

BASICallyEMT

Forum Lieutenant
Premium Member
Post was in 2011 0_0

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
Ha I done derped. This is what happens when I post before finishing my coffee.