Aha

SA_Medic

Forum Probie
Howdy folks,

I am hoping someone will be able to help me out here. After countless e-mails and phone calls, I seem to have run up against another brick wall. We are trying to get our training facility AHA approved here in Namibia but alas, I can not get any sort of reply from AHA themselves.

Anyone know the requirements and specifications to get our training institution accredited?

Thanking you in advance

S

Summit

Critical Crazy
I suggest these guys instead:

http://www.ashinstitute.org/

They were very helpful on the phone today in getting my new training center squared away.

OP
OP
S

SA_Medic

Forum Probie
Thanx Summit, will this make us an AHA approved training centre? It's something our regional office is anal about. I will get in touch with them anyhow and see what they say.

Summit

Critical Crazy
Thanx Summit, will this make us an AHA approved training centre? It's something our regional office is anal about. I will get in touch with them anyhow and see what they say.

No, ASHI is a different cert operation than AHA, just like ARC is. ASHI offers reciprocity to AHA instructors.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
S

SA_Medic

Forum Probie
Cool, thanx Summit. Much apparecaited. I will try and convince the powers that be to go with ASHI