Acadian ambulance?

sneauxpod

Forum Lieutenant
So I'm trying to move down to Louisiana and so far they're the company I've been mostly intrigued by, anyone ever work there or have personal experience there? Or have a better company down there they're aware of? If you do please give reasons.

jediwill

Forum Crew Member
Was with them about a year....pretty good company..they gave me my first start in EMS....if u have any specific questions let me know.

shfd739

Forum Deputy Chief
So I'm trying to move down to Louisiana and so far they're the company I've been mostly intrigued by, anyone ever work there or have personal experience there? Or have a better company down there they're aware of? If you do please give reasons.

In Louisiana they're one of the better choices.

Ill be a 10 year employee this November. Not a bad place to work. Lots of other opportunities when you tire of a ground ambulance. Dispatch, industrial safety, Air Med are some of them.

Im not in LA but for a few years I fell under LA management and Lafayette dispatch ;)

OP
OP
S

sneauxpod

Forum Lieutenant
In Louisiana they're one of the better choices.

Ill be a 10 year employee this November. Not a bad place to work. Lots of other opportunities when you tire of a ground ambulance. Dispatch, industrial safety, Air Med are some of them.

Im not in LA but for a few years I fell under LA management and Lafayette dispatch ;)

2 awesome, I'm going to be working the houma area and all those parishes. I'd love to get into flight med to