About you.

lizhiniatsos

Forum Crew Member
who am I? Hmmm....let's see....no, really, who AM I???? Yikes!!

45 y/o female (but that CAN'T possibly be right?!!), long time single mother of four of the most beautiful children (3 almost grown now) in the galaxy! Two bazillion animals of all shapes and sizes (many of them actually belonging to my daughter's) ~ got a steel horse and live one that I love to enjoy interchangeably in all my spare time ~ 4-H leader in shooting sports, goats, CPR-First/Aid, sheep and...whichever other 'group' they need a leader for :) Full-time FF/Medic for 3 years now....worked as a medic with an ER/AMb. combo for 7 years prior to this....feel like, most of the time, the luckiest Girl in the world...
good to 'be' here and 'meet' so many wonderful people!

Lisa

Forum Crew Member
mE

34 y/o f.... Married for 7 yrs to a Cop. 3 kids, our 4 legged daughter passed away in Nov, so no pets as of right now. Love to read, cross stitch, and shuttle the kids around and ocassional date night with hubby! EMT for almost 4 yrs. Looking to go back to school for my RN.

HotelCo

Forum Deputy Chief
19 years old, broke and looking for a job. In Paramedic school right now and hoping to start at the university for Pre-Med in the fall.

and by the way... I had no idea there were so many beautiful ladies in EMS. ;)

mikeN

Forum Lieutenant
I know I just made an intro post the other day but here we go.

25 y/o[26 tomorrow] from mass, just North of Boston. I work for a private with a service area in Boston and metro north and west. I am currently in Medic school at Northeastern.
Favorite bands: les savy fav, parts and labor, depeche mode, cocteau twins
Favorite movies: eternal sunshine, amelie, big lebowski

I'm not working this week because I slipped on ice last night letting my dog out and thought I felt a crack in my ankle. It killed and swelled up right away. I went to the ED last night at 2AM and ran into one of my classmates from another company clearing up in the ED. No breaks though, just a massive massive bruise. I can't put any weight. Fun Times.

TechWho

Forum Probie
Hi all!

Long-time lurker, forum newbie. 21 years old, single male. Just graduated from college with a completely useless degree, finished EMT-B class in December and just took the practical last weekend. Big fan of Flogging Molly.

Working at a Starbucks until all the paperwork is finished, then applying for reciprocity in Massachusetts and moving to Boston. Interests include philosophy (aforementioned completely useless degree), cooking, salsa dancing, making latte art, and other thoroughly nerdy activities.

Concurrently volunteering at my town's volunteer fire department for some experience until I start working an EMS career. I'm hoping to start medic school in the next year or two, and eventually end up in nursing. Kids and marriage at some point, hopefully.

FutureFlightMedic

Forum Lieutenant
This looks like fun! A little about me...33 year old female brand-new Paramedic getting ready to move (literally) towards my goal as: Yes-You guessed it! ;) FLIGHT PARAMEDICB) I will be starting a ground medic job and eventually training for air (my new company flies both fixed and rotor wing), With Rotor Wing being my dream! Still looking for that great guy, and have an upcoming date with an Army Flight Medic:wub: Currently work in an ER and ride with my F.D... Pet lover! My favorite dog is a German Shepherd puppy. Have lots of fun loving gal pals and love to go out for Margaritas when not working or studying protocols. Very Girly, and when not studying or working I can be found at the mall. But make no mistake; in a call I jump in and get my hands dirty just like the guys!

piranah

Forum Captain
well..here we go.. I'm a 19 y/o male....single(hopefully not for long A.K.A.. went on a date...and theres a second..:)..) im an EMT-B in RI, and soon to be Paramedic....i love snowboarding, my dog charlie...i live with my parents but I'll be movin soon..i have good friends,family and I work for a private company and a vollie service.....I don't know what else to say....

BLSBoy

makes good girls go bad
Well, heres me.

21y/o surfer dude.
I'm living (for now) in Atlantic City, NJ, and working as a Paramedic for AtlantiCare Regional Medical Center on Medic/SCT1, based in Atlantic City.

I am certified as a Florida Career FF, and the thought of moving (back) there is on my mind almost everyday.

I surf, jet ski, and am a total bum.

www.myspace.com/theonlycowboyatgillians

Sasha

Forum Chief
I am certified as a Florida Career FF, and the thought of moving (back) there is on my mind almost everyday.

OCFD is still hiring!!

brice

Forum Probie
Well im a wildland firefighter out of montana, i graduated in 2008 from the University of Montana Fire Science Program in Helena. I am a Emt-Basic, i eventually am going to get on a structure fire department. I have been running ems calls with East Helena volunteer fire department for a year and a half now.