A CHALLENGE!!!

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
OK..I have been up all night, with a pretty slow night in the ER. So I got to lookin. We have 422 members. More than 300 of thoese members have less than 10 posts. Around 65 have between 10 and 100. And the remaining 32 or so have over 100 posts. There are (as of this time today) 19222 posts. The top 10 posters made 11,755 of those posts or 62%.

So come on everyone!!!!! Lets get talking!!! There are 350 people out there with not so much to say!! You cant all be shy!!

Come on people. Start new conversations! Contribute to conversations that are already here. Hell, you can even bring back a dead topic if you have something relevant to say.

We promise not to be to harsh. We promise not to make to big of fun of your spelling (rite Jon :p )

Introduce yourselves. Tell us all your deep dark secrets. Share your fears with your new friends here at EMTLIFE!!!

Come on PEOPLE...
in my prettiest mini-skirt

GIMME AN
E!
<span style='color:red'>M!

T!
L!
I!
F!
E!!!!!!
</span>

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Princess, have you been hitting the no-doz again?

:lol: :p

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
Sounds like it, Wingnut.

ipscscott

Forum Crew Member
Originally posted by EMTPrincess@Sep 29 2005, 06:15 AM

Come on PEOPLE...
in my prettiest mini-skirt
You know, a post like this is useless without pictures. ;)

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
how many are recent members, and how many signed up and then haven't come back?

joemt

Forum Lieutenant
I'm a new member.. what do you wanna know.....???? <_<

:D

rescuecpt

Community Leader Emeritus
Originally posted by joemt@Sep 29 2005, 01:47 PM
I'm a new member.. what do you wanna know.....???? <_<

Hey, welcome to the group!

Have any questions? Or would you like to offer some handy dandy advice?

Princess succeeded, she got you to post. Hoooraaaay Princess!

Margaritaville

Forum Lieutenant
EMTPrincess,

Sorry , but I only post when I think I have something to add to the conversation. I am not as eloquent a poster as the rest of you guys.

I think you guys are great, I am just not very creative. I also think you guys might be bored hearing from "older paramedics". That keeps me out of the loop a lot.

Be Safe,

Margaritaville

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Originally posted by Margaritaville@Sep 29 2005, 05:43 PM
EMTPrincess,

Sorry , but I only post when I think I have something to add to the conversation. I am not as eloquent a poster as the rest of you guys.

I think you guys are great, I am just not very creative. I also think you guys might be bored hearing from "older paramedics". That keeps me out of the loop a lot.

Be Safe,

Margaritaville
Margarita, I'm going to have to virtually slap the crap out of you for that one. :p

I wish you would post more often, you have a great sense of humor and you can spell...that's all you need!

Bored of you? Not creative? Bad, Bad Margarita!!! Get you're butt back in the loop and enjoy yourself. We're not here to pass judgement, just to relax and have fun.

JoEMT, :D :D :D Welcome! :D :D :D
Tell us a little about yourself, whatever you're comfortable with. We'll drag the rest out of you later anyway ;)

OP
OP
MedicPrincess

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Originally posted by MedicStudentJon@Sep 29 2005, 12:25 PM
how many are recent members, and how many signed up and then haven't come back?
I just cannot imagine someone signing up here and not wanting to come back!!! That is just APALLING!!! There must be very extenuating circumstances...like maybe they signed up and the very next day went into a coma. They want to come back, but with being unconscious and intubated and all they just can't. Thats TERRIBLE!! We should all observe a moment for all those members that signed up and then went into a coma the next day....

Ok...now....more of my favorite place to hang out on the net! :D :p :lol:

ma2va92

Forum Lieutenant
Originally posted by EMTPrincess@Sep 29 2005, 06:15 AM
OK..I have been up all night, with a pretty slow night in the ER. So I got to lookin. We have 422 members. More than 300 of thoese members have less than 10 posts. Around 65 have between 10 and 100. And the remaining 32 or so have over 100 posts. There are (as of this time today) 19222 posts. The top 10 posters made 11,755 of those posts or 62%.

well I would have to say that the biggest reason for not posting....some get upset with spelling.... some get upset with the way things are worded... and "A" number 1 .... people posting.. one word replys 10 to 15 times or just replying with a quote

just to get there ego.. oppps I mean post count up higher.... now had i replyed in the format that others do I would have raised my post count by a few more.. or even 40 or 50 more

so i sit back filter the BS look for things of intrest with good information.. and there are at times alot of good info....but then there are times when I hit check for new post... it's just sad....

later
back to the filter out the bad to try and find some good

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by GVRS672+Sep 30 2005, 12:38 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GVRS672 @ Sep 30 2005, 12:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-EMTPrincess@Sep 29 2005, 06:15 AM

well I would have to say that the biggest reason for not posting....some get upset with spelling.... some get upset with the way things are worded... and "A" number 1 .... people posting.. one word replys 10 to 15 times or just replying with a quote

just to get there ego.. oppps I mean post count up higher.... now had i replyed in the format that others do I would have raised my post count by a few more.. or even 40 or 50 more

so i sit back filter the BS look for things of intrest with good information.. and there are at times alot of good info....but then there are times when I hit check for new post... it's just sad....

later
back to the filter out the bad to try and find some good [/b][/quote]
Would I do a thing like that?

(Except when me and Erika were toe to toe on post count :lol: )

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
<_<

joemt

Forum Lieutenant
Hmmmm.. Well here is a bit about me. I am in Missouri, Near Branson. I have been an EMT for 15+ years... most of that time working in the Volunteer or Education Aspects of EMS. I am currently the EMS Program Coordinator for a small Technical College. my sign on name alludes to a often misunderstood gender typing... :huh: My name is JoAnne.. thus the Jo, and I'm an EMT... thus joemt... soooo many times people think that I'm male.. not that there's anything wrong with that.... :unsure: LOL... Anyway, I like to have a good time, I will post most often in the lounge, bls or education forums, as that is where I feel most comfortable.. I will have to say, this site is one of the better EMS forums available.. (and I belong to many). Thanks for making me feel welcome.

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Originally posted by joemt@Sep 30 2005, 11:34 AM
Hmmmm.. Well here is a bit about me. I am in Missouri, Near Branson. I have been an EMT for 15+ years... most of that time working in the Volunteer or Education Aspects of EMS. I am currently the EMS Program Coordinator for a small Technical College. my sign on name alludes to a often misunderstood gender typing... :huh: My name is JoAnne.. thus the Jo, and I'm an EMT... thus joemt... soooo many times people think that I'm male.. not that there's anything wrong with that.... :unsure: LOL... Anyway, I like to have a good time, I will post most often in the lounge, bls or education forums, as that is where I feel most comfortable.. I will have to say, this site is one of the better EMS forums available.. (and I belong to many). Thanks for making me feel welcome.
that's cool.

I figures that you were probaby "Jo", or that you were a "joe" from Montana, or who liked mountains.

Welcome

Margaritaville

Forum Lieutenant
Wingnut,

You crack me up chick. Ok now, I will try to do better.

Tell you whose posts I miss - that old fella "coloradoemt". Bet he'd reply if I told him he was younger than dirt but older than the lightbulb!!!!!

Wingnut

EMS Junkie
Originally posted by Margaritaville@Sep 30 2005, 09:18 PM
Wingnut,

You crack me up chick. Ok now, I will try to do better.

Tell you whose posts I miss - that old fella "coloradoemt". Bet he'd reply if I told him he was younger than dirt but older than the lightbulb!!!!!

:p Yay!! I know, I crack me up too B)

Yeah we don't see Colorado around as much as we used too, :( Where'd you run off too??