2017 Florida State Paramedic Exam

Yewtah22

Forum Ride Along
Hello,
I'm aware this thread has already been started several times over, however on a recent google search was unable to find much pertinent info in regards to this topic.

I have digital copies of Rambling Thoughts, Paramedic Brain Buster, and Tony's Medic Review that I would be happy to share via email with anyone in need.

I'm sure through all these references I will be fine, however was wondering if anyone who has recently taken the FL PM State Exam had any insight as to one guide being more of a better overall prep than the other, or just any other tips for taking the FL PM state in general.

For those requesting digital copies of either guide please message me and allow some time to respond as I am currently employed with a dpt. at a busy house.

Respectfully
-

MackTheKnife

BSN, RN-BC, EMT-P, TCRN, CEN
I would say Quizlet.com's PM exam was helpful more than Rambling Thoughts. But the test was too easy.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Y

Yewtah22

Forum Ride Along
I would say Quizlet.com's PM exam was helpful more than Rambling Thoughts. But the test was too easy.

Great, thank you for your clarification.
Shortly after I posted this I was able to find your link on a previous thread.

Also-
I heard when the state switched back from nr I heard the reverted back to a 2010 version that inadvertently had 2010 acls induced hypothermia questions. Did you happen to see this?

MackTheKnife

No questions concerning hypothermia.

MPFFEMT

Forum Ride Along
id be interested in all the resources you have. just made an account after reading this thread so not too familiar with the way it operates but will try to message you my email. Thanks

MackTheKnife

id be interested in all the resources you have. just made an account after reading this thread so not too familiar with the way it operates but will try to message you my email. Thanks
Ok. First, the test is a joke- it's super easy and mostly EMT questions. Some ALS. Go to Quizlet.com and search for Florida Paramedic Exam- pretty good. Rambling Thoughts was somewhat helpful. ACLS knowledge is helpful, too.

OP
OP
Y

Yewtah22

Forum Ride Along
I actually found Rambling Thoughts Paramedic Brain Buster and Tony's Medic Exam Review to be nearly spot on to the test. I can send you those reviews by this weekend if that works for you.

MPFFEMT

Forum Ride Along
Ok. First, the test is a joke- it's super easy and mostly EMT questions. Some ALS. Go to Quizlet.com and search for Florida Paramedic Exam- pretty good. Rambling Thoughts was somewhat helpful. ACLS knowledge is helpful, too.

Although that seems somewhat relieving that ill pass, it actually makes me question the entire process and its validity of holding such an advanced certification lol
Appreciate the quick response, im comfortable with ACLS but will look into Quizlet. Thank You.

I actually found Rambling Thoughts Paramedic Brain Buster and Tony's Medic Exam Review to be nearly spot on to the test. I can send you those reviews by this weekend if that works for you.

Perfect. I have my class final exam worth 400pts next week so ill also use these sources to study for that.
Send me a private message so I can respond with my email. Thank again.

OP
OP
Y

Yewtah22

Forum Ride Along
Sent* Should be seeing these shortly. If you have any issues opening these files let me know and we can figure it out from there.
Good luck!

Stephanie T Jarvis

Forum Ride Along
Hello,
I'm aware this thread has already been started several times over, however on a recent google search was unable to find much pertinent info in regards to this topic.

I have digital copies of Rambling Thoughts, Paramedic Brain Buster, and Tony's Medic Review that I would be happy to share via email with anyone in need.

I'm sure through all these references I will be fine, however was wondering if anyone who has recently taken the FL PM State Exam had any insight as to one guide being more of a better overall prep than the other, or just any other tips for taking the FL PM state in general.

For those requesting digital copies of either guide please message me and allow some time to respond as I am currently employed with a dpt. at a busy house.

Respectfully
-

Could you please send me the material? I want to take my PMD test. stephlynne3635@gmail.com
Thank you

Ssivart

Forum Ride Along
Hello,

Respectfully
-
I’m taking the test soon and would love to have the study guides you have. Here is my email if you don’t mind sending those my way. Thank you so much. You’re greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashbashh12

Forum Ride Along
Hello,

Respectfully
-
I would like copies of whatever you have! awhidden16@yahoo.com

DanaM

Forum Ride Along
Hello,

Respectfully
-
Hello,

Respectfully
-

MackTheKnife

MackTheKnife