2 Forms of ID????

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
Took me 15 minutes when I went to my local branch.

Sasha

Forum Chief
I couldnt go to a local branch, they wanted two forms of id and proof of residency.

Oooor i could go online and get it mailed without any of that.

Sent from LuLu using Tapatalk

Hunter

Forum Asst. Chief
Umm, he's going to need his driver's license for the job and, well, everyday life. Go get a new license.

Sent using the Tapatalk app!
^

New licenses can take time, chimpmiester. Especially if ordered online.

Only took me a week to get when I ordered it online.

Sasha

Forum Chief
Already done about 4 weeks ago. I have my temp, don't worry I have brains.

Dont go bragging about your brains, the zombies will eat them.

Sasha

Forum Chief
My brain is sweet just like MEEEE! :)

dstevens58

Forum Lieutenant
Ah, I can feel the Motor Vehicle Department woes. When I moved to Ohio from California, I went down to Bureau of Motor Vehicles.

They wanted two forms of picture ID, so I presented California Drivers license....so back home I go to get my second one.

Showed back up, they stated I needed proof of residency, like a utility bill....so back home I go.

Came back with two forms of ID and utility bill. They then said I needed birth certificate or passport.....so back home I go (actually, had to go over to Pennsylvania, because I didn't have a certified copy with me.]

Finally, after three trips, I got my drivers license transferred. What an ordeal. And, by the way, the web site mentioned some of this, but not all details they put me through.:rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
T

ToyotaTruck

Forum Crew Member
Ah, I can feel the Motor Vehicle Department woes. When I moved to Ohio from California, I went down to Bureau of Motor Vehicles.

They wanted two forms of picture ID, so I presented California Drivers license....so back home I go to get my second one.

Showed back up, they stated I needed proof of residency, like a utility bill....so back home I go.

Came back with two forms of ID and utility bill. They then said I needed birth certificate or passport.....so back home I go (actually, had to go over to Pennsylvania, because I didn't have a certified copy with me.]

Finally, after three trips, I got my drivers license transferred. What an ordeal. And, by the way, the web site mentioned some of this, but not all details they put me through.:rofl:

Its like they try and make is hard to maneuver the system.....<_<

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
Hopefully, you learned

Finally, after three trips...

Here's a Band-Aid, oh, wait a minute.

Okay, I have a 4 X 4 now...what do you mean?

Okay, here's a Trauma pad.

(Next time, maybe you'll bring the whole trauma kit to the GSW.)