1/31/07: Never Forget

JPINFV

Gadfly
1/31/07: The day that light brights became a terrorist plot. Please, think of the light brights on this anniversary of the latest terror attack on US soil.

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/regional/general/view.bg?articleid=1070227&srvc=home&position=also

mooninite.jpg

MEDIC213

Forum Crew Member
My how time flies when you don't care. :D

Meursault

Organic Mechanic
Nice. I admit that the date of this despicable act of advertising eluded me, but last year we had a "Never Forget" chalk mural up.

My thoughts and prayers go out to all those who looked up from their daily routines to see the pixelated shape of doom staring them in the face (and flipping them off).

Anyone here actually watch ATHF?

KEVD18

Forum Deputy Chief
i remember that. what a disaster, all over nothing!!!

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
I remember that too... it was the first "big thing" we watched live on CNN in our new dispatch center... (which has CNN playing 24x7).

rollingbones

Forum Probie
I think I'd rather remember the day Britney climbed out of the limo without any...oh never mind, I don't think I want to remember that one either.:beerchug:

OP
OP
JPINFV

JPINFV

Gadfly
Well, Britney has a shiney new T-Con (temporary conservatorship), so she probably won't be climbing out of anything soon anyways.

rollingbones

Forum Probie
Yes boys and girls, todays Sesame Street Show is sponsored by the letter "W" and the number "5150"!!!:wacko: