the 100% directionless thread

STXmedic

Forum Burnout
Premium Member
Lucky was to CAL and his 100 degree weather- the post directly above mine...

My what the heck was to Shen's random remark of being offended.

Anjel

Forum Angel
We had a high of 57 today! Windows open, short sleeves on! It felt amazing.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
My partner had a bicycle accident and has multiple extremity fractures. Looks like he's going to be out for the next few months.

Last edited by a moderator:

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
My partner had a bicycle accident and has multiple extremity fractures. Looms like he's going to be out for the next few months.

I'll come be your new partner. Your cripple partner can hang with Rob

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I'm gonna be even more crippled tomorrow around 1400.

I'm down with some company. Disabled days!!

In all seriousness I hope everything is alright.

NomadicMedic

I know a guy who knows a guy.
I don't know Rob very well, but I can guarantee that my partner is the EXACT opposite. :) yeah Chaz, it happened this morning and He's having surgery today. (Not a HIPAA violation, it's been FBed)

Rob, he's a dude and getting a divinity degree.

CALEMT

The Other Guy/ Paramaybe?
We had a high of 57 today! Windows open, short sleeves on! It felt amazing.

If it hit 57 here in the desert you would see people breaking out the parkas freaking out thinking it's the antarctic

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
I don't know Rob very well, but I can guarantee that my partner is the EXACT opposite. :) yeah Chaz, it happened this morning and He's having surgery today. (Not a HIPAA violation, it's been FBed)

Rob, he's a dude and getting a divinity degree.

Yea we wouldn't get along. At all lol.

Glad to hear he's doing well.

I just realized I can't eat after midnight...I need to start eating!

chaz90

Community Leader
Community Leader

Best of luck with your surgery tomorrow bud! Glad something is finally happening. Here's to hoping you find your way on here in a drug induced haze and post something we can all laugh at...

Wheel

Forum Asst. Chief

Good luck. I hope everything goes well so you can get back into the swing of things soon.

I saw elsewhere that you're looking into finishing a degree up online. What are you thinking about doing?

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
Thanks guys. I'm ready to be done. They're going to take the opportunity when I'm under to manipulate my right shoulder as well to check for instability because I've dislocated it multiple times in the past just nothing recently. Figure if both need it might as well do it now when I'm off, well not right away. I don't think she's gonna find anything but who knows.

I've been looking at a BS in Health Sciences. I'd do a AS with an emphasis in bio here combo online/in person then the BS online. That'd open up AA or PA school down the road and look good on the résumé as well, especially if I can do a minor in management or something. Give me some traction to move up as a supe or in a clinical spot as well.

Nursing school is still on the table. Excelsior is tempting but I don't know how well I'd do in a program like that. I think if I'm going to do it I'm gonna do it at Carrington here.

Handsome Robb

Youngin'
Premium Member
In other news...I'm really full. Like really full. At this rate I won't be hungry until this time tomorrow anyways! Lol

PotatoMedic

Has no idea what I'm doing.
:birthday: :beerchug: Have a happy surgery-day!!! :party: