the 100% directionless thread

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
I had no idea how much goes on behind the scenes at a wedding! Whew! I was assistant sound man today at a friend's wedding so I have now spent the past two days doing nothing but rehearsing and then finally doing the whole thing.

And you know what? The two people the whole production is about drive off and leave a tremendous mess for eveyone else to clean up! :p

mct601

RN/NRP
Think I finally might be able to get on as volly FF/FR in my area. Been trying for a while and could never get in contact with the guy over it. Someone who knows him is getting in touch with him now.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Tomorrow is my first official day as a working Paramedic.

Still a week from being on a truck though...

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Tomorrow is my first official day as a working Paramedic.

Still a week from being on a truck though...

Heh gotta love orientation. Mine starts the third. I wish it started tomorrow

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Heh gotta love orientation. Mine starts the third. I wish it started tomorrow

Meh, 40 hours of nothing but safety videos I've already seen, going over protocols I already know, and getting an ambulance permit from Dallas that I already have... and getting paid full medic pay for it!

I'm not complaining... much, haha.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Finally got rid of my F150 for something better on gas and w/ 4x4

79ede625.jpg

210b9fe5.jpg

b1500e57.jpg

Not the best body, but it runs strong. Gonna probably build it a little for trail running and expo. Thinking a lift and 33" MTs, along with some Tuffy boxes and an ARB front bumper and a tailgate/tire carrier combo.
Now to get rid of that topper (from my 150, but it doesn't fit the 1500)

EDIT: And I need to get it registered w/ CO so I can pull my NM plate off it before I get pulled over

Last edited by a moderator:

LucidResq

Forum Deputy Chief
Screw Hep-C and AIDS... girls are going to be the death of me and cause an aneurysm.

You have to actually interact with females for them to kill you.

And no, patients don't count.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
You have to actually interact with females for them to kill you.

And no, patients don't count.

Ya'll are just too confusing to interact with for too long before you get a migraine :p

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Finally got rid of my F150 for something better on gas and w/ 4x4

Not the best body, but it runs strong. Gonna probably build it a little for trail running and expo. Thinking a lift and 33" MTs, along with some Tuffy boxes and an ARB front bumper and a tailgate/tire carrier combo.
Now to get rid of that topper (from my 150, but it doesn't fit the 1500)

EDIT: And I need to get it registered w/ CO so I can pull my NM plate off it before I get pulled over

Go Chevy!!!!

JPINFV

Gadfly
emtlife.com > studentdoctor.net

Allo/Osteo/Emergency Med SDN forums>EMTLife>Pre-hospital SDN forum>Pre-Osteo SDN forum >>>>>>>>>>>> Pre-Allo forum*

*Note: difference between pre-allo and pre-osteo is largely due to the numbers of the people who post. There is a very palpable difference between the two forums.

Lifeguards For Life

Forum Deputy Chief
Allo/Osteo/Emergency Med SDN forums>EMTLife>Pre-hospital SDN forum>Pre-Osteo SDN forum >>>>>>>>>>>> Pre-Allo forum*

*Note: difference between pre-allo and pre-osteo is largely due to the numbers of the people who post. There is a very palpable difference between the two forums.

LOL. you're right.

though it seems most threads are pre-allo and concerned with changing healthcare plans affecting their potential salary in a decade.

I posted a question over there regarding visualizing the penumbra on CTP, and received nothing but excellent answers.

Lifeguards For Life

Forum Deputy Chief

Though I have reason to believe that the majority of posters in the pre-allo do not if anything differentiates osteopathic and allopathic medicine.