the 100% directionless thread

sunbee

Forum Probie
if a pt on a gurney fell on ground bc gurney tipped over n only injury was scraped knee, how likely would there be a lawsuit?

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
if a pt on a gurney fell on ground bc gurney tipped over n only injury was scraped knee, how likely would there be a lawsuit?

Very. And you'll lose your license. You might lose your car. Your wife will leave you. Your kids will disown you. Your dog will not come when his name is called. Gas prices will be raised to the point that you can't afford it. Your car won't start. And to top it off, your yard will be infested with dandelions.

Whittier

Forum Probie
Very. And you'll lose your license. You might lose your car. Your wife will leave you. Your kids will disown you. Your dog will not come when his name is called. Gas prices will be raised to the point that you can't afford it. Your car won't start. And to top it off, your yard will be infested with dandelions.

That's what I hear...

JPINFV

Gadfly
Gas prices will be raised to the point that you can't afford it.
2j4vgaa.jpg

MedicSparky

Forum Probie

At least you'll get rich writing a country song about your life!

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
At least you'll get rich writing a country song about your life!

LOL!!!
as long as the vehicle was a Ford truck, otherwise it don't count.B)

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I hate PAT test for employment...
They do suck. But you'll do fine. Didn't you already have to do this one once when you worked there as an EMT?

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Yeah, I did it last year for EMT and had it this morning for medic... and I had a whole 4 hours of sleep before I had to be up at 7:30 to get there.

Is it sad that I'm looking for metallic clipbaords on office depot for my job? I found one that was antimicrobial and got excited. :p

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I'm glad I've still got my clipboard from internships and my old job :p But I don't think I'll be needing it cause they just use Toughbooks

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Ha, I wish they had ePCRs for the Dallas branch. I was chatting with the operations manager and he was excited that they had "new technology coming" for the guys in the field soon. I was like "ePCRs?" and he goes "I cannot divulge any information right now"

amberdt can probably attest to how much those paper PCRs suck.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I think I found a field up here :) It'll be nice to play again. Although they gave me weird looks in the proshop when I asked if they stocked 10rd tubes and 12grams

mct601

RN/NRP
haha, most aren't that old school anymore. I've always wanted to try a pump tournament. A nice break away from the high rates of fire and ramping.

You know it's about to get interesting when a female texts you saying "I have something to tell you that no one else knows. I don't want you to think of me differently"

oh boy...

Last edited by a moderator:

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I think I found a field up here :) It'll be nice to play again. Although they gave me weird looks in the proshop when I asked if they stocked 10rd tubes and 12grams

I've been going to my field for 4 years, and as such they cater to me and stock their own 12g for between .30-.50 a piece, depending on how much it cost them.

I was the first one at my field to play stock class, and now 4 years later, you'll see atleast 1-2 other people besides me playing pump, which isn't too bad.

Me bunkering someone with my P68SC at the 07 OSC in St Louis
l_bf8df12a7e44d7101c261fc0cbbfd030.jpg

mct601

RN/NRP
I have a set of e-vents in my closet. Black with gray and silver lense, oh yea. I'm a fool for the mirrored lenses.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I got my E-vents that weekend of that picture, and I still have them today, 3 years later. They have lasted me the longest of ANY mask. But just 2 weeks ago the forehead foam came loose, so I'll need to fix that.

I used to have pro-flexes, but after doing a tournament one day and ending up with a paintball broken on my glasses, INSIDE my mask, I vow to never touch a JT mask again.

mct601

RN/NRP
Yea I was never a flex fan. I used Profilers and then got my Vents shortly after they come out. Once the v-Force Grill came out I swapped exclusively to that. I still have one of my 'filers and my Vents, and two Grills. A lot of money tied up in masks lol. All of them have mirrored lenses, too, which aren't cheap. its amazing how much I've spent on paintball throughout my teens. Now it's real guns haha.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I've used E-vents at OK D-Day and now have Grills. They grills are so much nicer

And some of us like both real guns and paintball markers :p Me and Linuss have both IIRC