Zoll E-series semi-auto mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous556

Forum Ride Along
Hi everyone, first post here on EMT life, although I've read a lot on here over the past few months.
Anyway, I have a question about a loaner monitor we have from Zoll. I am a paramedic and rescue captain for a small volunteer department. I work for a private company as a medic, and am an active volunteer with my small department. My volunteer dept. Is BLS and we have a loaner monitor from Zoll while our m-series is out for repair. The monitor we have now is an e-series and is a full-manual ALS monitor. Because we are a BLS department, I would like to set our loaner monitor to boot up in semi-auto mode as opposed to manual mode. I have tried to set this by entering the configuration mode and haven't been able to find a way to make it do this. Does anyone here know how to set the monitor to boot up in semi-automatic mode instead of maunal mode? Semi-automatic mode with the option to bypass to full manual mode is ok because we use neighboring departments for ALS intercepts frequently. I am going to call zoll in the morning but wanted to check here for ideas too.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
thread closed

request for advice on how to modify loaned equipment may be in violation of manufacturer's rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.