What school in Calgary should i go to for my EMT program?

CMacker

Forum Ride Along
I am currently in the EMR program at SAIT and want to start figuring out where I should go for my EMT. I am really enjoying the SAIT program so I was wanting to do it there but the next one I am able to apply for is fall 2015, which i think is too far away for me. I was looking into either doing AHASTI or PMA this September and was wondering what would be the best for me. I was thinking PMA but on the website it says it is more geared towards training for rural areas and I think I am wanting to stick more in Calgary. Is this true? and if so, would that mean i would have less of a chance of getting a job in Calgary when im done as opposed to if i took the AHASTI or SAIT programs?

EMT4EVA

Forum Probie
Hi CMacker,

Here's a school you might want to check out:

SAIT Polytechnic
1301 16th Ave NW
Calgary, Alberta, CANADA
T2M 0L4

I am currently in the EMR program at SAIT and want to start figuring out where I should go for my EMT. I am really enjoying the SAIT program so I was wanting to do it there but the next one I am able to apply for is fall 2015, which i think is too far away for me. I was looking into either doing AHASTI or PMA this September and was wondering what would be the best for me. I was thinking PMA but on the website it says it is more geared towards training for rural areas and I think I am wanting to stick more in Calgary. Is this true? and if so, would that mean i would have less of a chance of getting a job in Calgary when im done as opposed to if i took the AHASTI or SAIT programs?