what do you carry with you at work

MRE

Forum Captain
Work for me is a defense contractor,with office, warehouse and manufacturing space.

I am part of the company emergency response team, which deals with EMS, fire, HAZMAT, confined space operations, etc. As an EMT with an outside service, I am issued a radio and a jump kit to keep in my office. In addition, I carry on my person a CPR microshield and a pair of gloves. Beyond that I carry a flashlight, multitool and pocket knife, but I don't consider those to be necessarily EMS related.

My ambulance service issues jumpsuits that can be thrown on quickly and kept packed with anything you want. I have shears, gloves, a notepad and a flashlight.

cookiexd40

Forum Crew Member
Work for me is a defense contractor,with office, warehouse and manufacturing space.

I am part of the company emergency response team, which deals with EMS, fire, HAZMAT, confined space operations, etc. As an EMT with an outside service, I am issued a radio and a jump kit to keep in my office. In addition, I carry on my person a CPR microshield and a pair of gloves. Beyond that I carry a flashlight, multitool and pocket knife, but I don't consider those to be necessarily EMS related.

My ambulance service issues jumpsuits that can be thrown on quickly and kept packed with anything you want. I have shears, gloves, a notepad and a flashlight.
umm...my wallet, keys, pocket change, chapstick, camel wides, lighter, and 2 black ink pens....im a big fan of just using whats on the truck, what ya carry in ya gotta carry back out...call me lazy..idk...