the 100% directionless thread

8jimi8

CFRN
you never know. thanks for the offer.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
I think I finally realized that it's too difficult to keep this going. I really just wanted to post this where I know she wouldn't look. For those of you who have ended a marriage because of "incompatabiliies". Does part of you ever wish that you kept trying?

If it comes to this, the dogs are mine. :(

don't think you have to respond or that I'll even heed your advice. Just needed to get these thoughts out of orbit around my head.

Dude, that is terrible. Just know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Take care.

firetender

Community Leader Emeritus
Does part of you ever wish that you kept trying?

Yes and there's an even bigger part that says by stopping the trying, I saved my life!

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown is cooking home made cheeseburgers, mmmmmm tasty, who wants one?

Hang on,

"Hello, HEMS, yes, ah huh, an RTA you say? hmm"
"What is it Brown?"
"It's an RTA Oz, lot of calls in to Ambulance Control saying people trapped"
"So its a go?"
"Sure, but you don't need me, its about time you did a job on your own, here are the keys to the Thomas pack, make Brown proud!"

Now, who wants extra ketchup? :D

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Heat index of 110 today. blah!!!

hmm, wonder if I can fit in the fridge somehow.........................:ph34r:

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief

Hang on,

"What is it Brown?"
"So its a go?"
"Sure, but you don't need me, its about time you did a job on your own, here are the keys to the Thomas pack, make Brown proud!"

yum, that sounds good!! Now I am craving a cheeseburger.Think I might have one also. :)
I was trying to figure out what to make for lunch.
Thanks.B)

Stephanie.

Forum Captain

We will be in the triple digits temps. <_<

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief

Hang on,

"What is it Brown?"
"So its a go?"

Brown,

What's an RTA?

-------------

We apparently are supposed to hit triple digits as well this coming week. With extremely low humidity. And wind. Can anyone say red-flagged? Let's just hope those storms actually bring rain and not just lightning :-S I have too much to do next week to be out fighting fires all day.

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader

Currently reading 91° here in southwest Florida.

The breeze is nice though.

Where in the midwest are ya?

blterry

Forum Probie
yea its only 82 degrees here lol aint i lucky but thunderstorms for the next few days :sad:

MrBrown

Forum Deputy Chief
Brown,

What's an RTA?

-------------

We apparently are supposed to hit triple digits as well this coming week. With extremely low humidity. And wind. Can anyone say red-flagged? Let's just hope those storms actually bring rain and not just lightning :-S I have too much to do next week to be out fighting fires all day.

RTA stands for road traffic accident, apparently we aren't to use it any more but nertz to that.

Apparently the correct term now is motor vehicle or road traffic collision (MVC/RTC).

As for the temp man I wish it would warm up here, its bloody freezing down here; when I have enough leave to come basck to the US it'll be bloody December or January. I hear those American winters are brutal, having only ever been over in the summer it should be a ..... change, at least :D

Now, who wants slow cooked authentic Brown style chilli?

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
RTA stands for road traffic accident, apparently we aren't to use it any more but nertz to that.

Apparently the correct term now is motor vehicle or road traffic collision (MVC/RTC).

As for the temp man I wish it would warm up here, its bloody freezing down here; when I have enough leave to come basck to the US it'll be bloody December or January. I hear those American winters are brutal, having only ever been over in the summer it should be a ..... change, at least :D

Now, who wants slow cooked authentic Brown style chilli?

Road traffic accident, eh? We use MVA. Motor vehicle accident. Or MVC, motor vehicle crash.

I'll take some chili. But I don't want to go flying in your HEMS unit after you've been eating it. Lol.

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Currently reading 91° here in southwest Florida.

The breeze is nice though.

Where in the midwest are ya?

Omaha, Nebraska region.
Turned out to have a slightly lower temp today, that was nice. Even though it was turture in town, it was tolerable in the country.B)

Muky

Forum Ride Along
Bowchikawooowoooooow.......

Pepperoni pizza and Tabasco sauce... at 11:30 pm...hmm...bring on the pounds...:unsure:

8jimi8

CFRN
Pepperoni pizza and Tabasco sauce... at 11:30 pm...hmm...bring on the pounds...:unsure:
the question is... Spicier in, or out...

mct601

RN/NRP
Are you people really complaining about the heat index :p

Try operating on MS beaches for a month straight. Black flag is not a big deal around here.

lightsandsirens5

Forum Deputy Chief
Anyone out there have a 92-96 chevy 3/4 ton manual with a blown/bad/destroyed 6.5 liter? Cause I have got the motor but not the truck.

Do you know how hard it is to find a 92-96 3/4 ton 5 speed manual w/ a turbo diesel? Never mind finding one for a reasonable price and under 150,000 miles. (shoot! I'd be happy to find one with under 200,000.) All these auto trans rigs for sale with 200,000+ miles scare me.

foxfire

Forum Asst. Chief
Are you people really complaining about the heat index :p

Try operating on MS beaches for a month straight. Black flag is not a big deal around here.

What is "Black flag"?