the 100% directionless thread

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
And for all of you who are worrying about me getting too drunk. I don't drink.........Never coud stand the smell and I have found I can't stand the taste. Besides, I like having my entire thought capability (which, I admit, is not much..... :p) available to me at all times.

Congrats Linuss. TX is catching up with you finally I see.

Meh, I never really liked the taste of alcohol either, which is why I tend to drink drinks like margaritas or other mixed drinks where you can't taste the alcohol as much... which is funny considering I like drinking straight shots of tequila.

But I've had more alcohol to drink in the past 2 months between spring break and Vegas then I've had in all the time since I turned 21 in August... I hardly drank at all during medic school.

Plus, I hate getting hungover. I've only been hungover once in my life (I was 16) and I learned my lesson. I refuse to drink to the point of blacking out or hangover (each has only happened once, thankfully)

And thanks!

Stephanie.

Forum Captain
But I've had more alcohol to drink in the past 2 months between spring break and Vegas then I've had in all the time since I turned 21 in August... I hardly drank at all during medic school.

Plus, I hate getting hungover. I've only been hungover once in my life (I was 16) and I learned my lesson. I refuse to drink to the point of blacking out or hangover (each has only happened once, thankfully)

And thanks!

That sounds ALOT like me! Just recently turned 21 & don't hardly drink unless it's mixed!... I would like to eat the worm at the bottom of the tequila bottle one day, I just dont want to drink myself down there!:ph34r:

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I'm not a big fan or alcohol tasting like alcohol either. Vodka cranberry, rum and coke... Those type of drinks I like. And what some of my friends term ':censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: beer'

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
I generally don't like beer either, but I drank so much of it during spring break... maybe because it was free, or maybe because I was already drunk, but I started liking it. I still won't buy it though.

I went to Coyote Ugly in PCB and had the bartender surprise me. She made a drink of Crown Royal, Red Bull, Grand Marnier, and sweet & sour. It was soooo good.

8jimi8

CFRN
i was drinking lemonade and vodka last night with a splash of coca cola. Quite tasty and didn't even realize there was vodka in it until i stood up!

8jimi8

CFRN

Whittier

Forum Probie
Hey guys, hold my beer and watch this!

Stephanie.

Forum Captain
so anyway, could everybody please post one of the following in this thread:

shoe size
last digit of your license plate
diagonal dimension of your primary television
your favorite carbonated beverage
your preferance between the simpsons and family guy

42"
Dr. Pepper
Family Guy

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Just took a new family photo :)
1e302e7a.jpg

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
JT, just click the blue arrow next to the name of the person being quoted and it jumps to that post.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
JT, just click the blue arrow next to the name of the person being quoted and it jumps to that post.

Keep forgetting that :p And wow... I haven't even read all of the first page I guess. Since that's on page 1 and I don't remember it

Whittier

Forum Probie
Those guns get me thinking... how will an EMT ever survive the zombie apocalypse? You will have to deal with the infected before you are even aware of an outbreak. Assuming you don't get bitten immediately, now you're stuck driving around the chaotic streets of your city while cool explosions are going off all around the ambulance. Just make sure you're the "cool guy" and not the dude in the background who gets torn apart during the opening credits.

Shishkabob

Forum Chief
Chances are most EMTs/Medics will not be the first ones killed because as soon as it gets apparent what's happening, they will quit going on calls.

Cops / soldier / Medical personnel are the safest ones in Armageddon. Cops and soldiers because they have the combat training and work together, medical personnel because we are too valuable to a world without hospitals.

Last edited by a moderator:

Whittier

Forum Probie
Chances are most EMTs/Medics will not be the first ones killed because as soon as it gets apparent what's happening, they will quit going on calls.

Cops / soldier / Medical personnel are the safest ones in Armageddon. Cops and soldiers because they have the combat training and work together, medical personnel because we are too valuable to a world without hospitals.

Good point! Then we can wear these:

zombie_protection_field_medic_button-p145139498474618990t5sj_400.jpg

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I'd leave the truck as soon as I realized what was going on. Screw everyone else, I'm worth more to me alive than dead :p