the 100% directionless thread

Seaglass

Lesser Ambulance Ape
I've always found it funny that the EMS pocket guides have in-depth questions written in spanish. That's great, but they're no good if I can't figure out their response. lol

Luckily, I can still understand everything... I just forget how to say stuff.

cm4short

Forum Lieutenant
I'm at home on a Friday night with a margarita in my hand reading about Diabetic Ketoacidosis.

/me has no life....

You should try Bailey and Vodka. It's like chocolate milk.

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
Just got back from a cancelled mission... only a half hour drive to the station and a half hour home :rolleyes: (plus the time spent planning...)

If any of you outdoors type folks have considered getting one of those SPOT GPS Beacons foe the "wonderful" safety it claims to offer... take it from someone with a lot of experience who has seen then in (un)action... DON'T WASTE THE CASH!!! <_< Take the money that the unit costs and the annual cost to maintain the subscription and invest in a good compass and other gear, navigation classes, survival classes, and wilderness medical classes!

I've been trying to convince my pilot type friends of this fact, they're all in LOVE with the SPOT, especially since the SARSATs aren't listening to 121.5 mhz anymore.

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
I've been trying to convince my pilot type friends of this fact, they're all in LOVE with the SPOT, especially since the SARSATs aren't listening to 121.5 mhz anymore.

Seriously... they are garbage... not worth it... anyone who trusts their lives to this thing deserves what they get... whihc in my first experience was deaath by exposure...

In CalEMAs SAR Coordinator training that particular mission is being used as an example for training the Deputies how and why SAR calls happen... it was BAD...

Sasha

Forum Chief
Doesn't matter how many times I check my pockets, I always wash a friggin pen.

Lifeguards For Life

Forum Deputy Chief

i've been having that problema a lot. and with the pens i use it seems the ink is drawn out of the well, and if i open the pen. it makes a huge mess over whatever i am writing.:glare:

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief

I keep forgetting my little pocket notebook, got in the habit of carrying one in school... Haven't broken it yet. It comes in handy.

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
got a new avatar in honor of nbc's new drama!

Ok, it's hard to see, that's why I'm asking, but, does the female medic seriously have her shirt open far enough down to show cleavage? REALLY?!!!!

Just great, now I'm gonna started getting complaints that why aren't I showing cleavage, the chick in that show shows cleavage!

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
Yipee... Pager just went off... neighboring county requesting Mutual Aid for a ground search... Sounds like Mountain gets to have some fun tomarrow... Course, that means I have to be up by 0430... and it is 2230 right now... oh well... :ph34r:

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
i kid i kid, geez, thought you had a sense of humor mountain:p

For this you will die a thousand deaths... But it's okay... we will shock you over and over despite the asystole on the monitor and yell out things like "come back to us!" Of course... if we revive you and you prove to be annoying, we will have to hit you with versed... ^_^

Ok, it's hard to see, that's why I'm asking, but, does the female medic seriously have her shirt open far enough down to show cleavage? REALLY?!!!!

Just great, now I'm gonna started getting complaints that why aren't I showing cleavage, the chick in that show shows cleavage!

Yep... as I said before, I am offened by this charecter on behalf of all female prehospital medical professionals... and even the unprofessionals (you know who you are)... As far as your last sentence... do it for the patients.... lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Sapphyre

Forum Asst. Chief
Yep... as I said before, I am offened by this charecter on behalf of all female prehospital medical professionals... and even the unprofessionals (you know who you are)... As far as your last sentence... do it for the patients.... lol

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :gasp gasp gasp: AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

:grabs side: OOOOOO, cramp! Ow, ow, ow!

See, my problem is, Aracrab doesn't make uniform shirts small enough for me to get them that tight! I'm one of the few people at work that doesn't get told to order the next size down shirt cause I look bad, because I'm already wearing the smallest, and it's still way too big! Even if I opened another button, and wore a low cut undershirt (or, none at all), you still wouldn't see anything And, uh, trust me, there's plenty to see, with a properly fitting shirt :p

Mountain Res-Q

Forum Deputy Chief
And, uh, trust me, there's plenty to see, with a properly fitting shirt :p

:unsure: :excl: :unsure: :excl: :unsure: :excl: :unsure: :excl: :unsure: :excl: :unsure: :excl: :unsure: :excl: :unsure: :excl: :unsure:​

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Rip the chest skin off an old Resusci Annie....

..and anyone can have cleavage! Roll it up and keep in glovebox for those news-at-five moments, might get a reality show or something.
I know, make the middle-aged male actors wear cleavage like Tom Jones used to.:unsure: