the 100% directionless thread

Grady_emt

Forum Captain
i changed the oil, transmission fluid, transfer case fluid, both differential fluids and flushed the radiator in my JEEP. On the list for tomorrow is New brakes and washing/polishing/waxing

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
i changed the oil, transmission fluid, transfer case fluid, both differential fluids and flushed the radiator in my JEEP. On the list for tomorrow is New brakes and washing/polishing/waxing

I get to order a Weber 34 carb for my 83 CJ7 next week. I need a carb rebuild, so I figure I'll order a new one and do the Nutter mod(and yank emmissions gear). Can't wait to dig into the engine compartment and clean up all those hoses

Grady_emt

Forum Captain
I get to order a Weber 34 carb for my 83 CJ7 next week. I need a carb rebuild, so I figure I'll order a new one and do the Nutter mod(and yank emmissions gear). Can't wait to dig into the engine compartment and clean up all those hoses

Ahhhh the classic CJ, personally i think it stands for "Classic Jeep" Mine's and 03' TJ

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Ahhhh the classic CJ, personally i think it stands for "Classic Jeep" Mine's and 03' TJ

I ran an 01 TJ for a while and loved it. This CJ is getting to be an interesting experience. The guy I bought it from didn't take too good of care of it

Grady_emt

Forum Captain
I ran an 01 TJ for a while and loved it. This CJ is getting to be an interesting experience. The guy I bought it from didn't take too good of care of it

My dad had an old CJ for the longest, then got a YJ in '95, so I've always wanted one. I finally did in Feb and have been wrenching on it since then. Saving up to re-gear and hopefully upgrade the D35 in the rear before too long.

hottrotter18

Forum Probie

My 2000 Jeep is nothing but trouble!
Had to get a new Power Steering pump and transmission cause someone decided to take it on a joyride while i was in a store!

k8ek8e

Forum Probie
I feel like I've been put through the works today. Does anyone miss the drama tv series ER?

k8ek8e

Forum Probie
Southland is pretty sweet, but I've always dug the medical drama thing. It's sad really.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
I forgot how much I hate shelling out the money people want for textbooks... at least the bookstore didn't try to stop me from writing down the ISBNs this time...

And in other news... I think I must have walked 10 miles at the hospital today. That's what happens when you get floated from floor to floor because they called too many techs in today

NEMed2

Forum Crew Member
I feel like I've been put through the works today. Does anyone miss the drama tv series ER?

My sister loved this show, but I was never allowed to speak during it. She's not medically inclined. *sigh*

I'm a huge fan of a medical shows. Nurse Jackie is turning into a new fav. but those discovery shows are pretty good too.

NEMed2

Forum Crew Member
Oh, and its pouring in CT, again. Surprise surprise. With off/on rain in the forcast for the next 10 days. Super.

There is a tornado watch where I live. One may have already touched down.

k8ek8e

Forum Probie
My sister loved this show, but I was never allowed to speak during it. She's not medically inclined. *sigh*

I'm a huge fan of a medical shows. Nurse Jackie is turning into a new fav. but those discovery shows are pretty good too.

During the last season of ER I made sure that everyone in my house was absolutely silent so I wouldn't miss a single thing because I knew it was going away.

When I was a 8 I watched M*A*S*H* reruns and fell in love with Alan Alda. He's still dreamy if you ask me. I also watched Scrubs and House. I saw the first episode of Nurse Jackie and think I could really get into it. And I love all of the Discovery Health trauma shows. (rambling now.... lol)

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
Oh, and its pouring in CT, again. Surprise surprise. With off/on rain in the forcast for the next 10 days. Super.

There is a tornado watch where I live. One may have already touched down.

Send the rain to NM we need it. And I miss rain

Sasha

Forum Chief

We have rain and sunshine multiple times a day, many times without warning it will open up and pour and suddenly stop and be sunshiney.

Don't like the weather, wait 10 minutes, it'll change.

TransportJockey

Forum Chief
We have rain and sunshine multiple times a day, many times without warning it will open up and pour and suddenly stop and be sunshiney.

Don't like the weather, wait 10 minutes, it'll change.

I know.... I miss FL. Where I was born in FL you could almost set your watch by the afternoon rain showers

mct601

RN/NRP
we had a huge brought here in southern MS early in the summer. now it rains almost daily. we definitely got the rain I wished for.

fma08

Forum Asst. Chief
I got a new (used) car!!! I'm pretty excited since I haven't had one in about 3 years... :p

NEMed2

Forum Crew Member

You can have it. By the time it is dry enough to mow the lawn its more like bailing a field. I tried today and was caught in a torrential downpour. At least it cooled me off a bit.

Last month we had rain almost every single day for the entire month. It got very old very quick.