Survey, Thanks for looking

knoble

Forum Ride Along
Hello,

My name is Keith Noble, I am a Captain with Austin / Travis County EMS. I have been involved in public safety in some way for about 12 years. I have always read though posts here, but never signed up until now. I am doing a research project for a Master’s level Emergency Management class though Jacksonville State University. Part of my research is obtaining data on the thoughts of first responders in regards to extreme events. This would include Police, Fire, and EMS. I am going to post this on some other Police, Fire, and EMS sites as well. I was hoping you could take a few minutes of your time and answer a short survey of mine. I hope by doing this research it will help emergency planners better prepare for extreme events.

If you have any questions you can contact me at **email address removed, contact via PM**

The survey is voluntary, confidential, and short; it only takes about 3 minutes to complete. Only complete this survey if you are a first responder with a Police, Fire, or EMS department. Deadline is Monday 4/19/10 at 12:00 pm (noon).

Click link for survey: http://EMSInternetSurvey.questionpro.com

Thank You for your time,

Keith Noble

Last edited by a moderator:

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
I'm out.

Unless you want to know about tyrannosaur attacks?

TransportJockey

Forum Chief

mycrofft

Still crazy but elsewhere
Shhhh, no threadjacking.

;).........
Good luck on the data gathering! Share back?