Personal Protection Concepts

jmaccauley

Forum Lieutenant
Hi gang. I finally moved my self defense training and advice ideas into the 21st century.I have had a computer pro (way beyond my capabilities) set up a web site for me to share ideas. This is a non commercial site that I would love to have you guys and gals visit periodically. I can always use advice and encouragement. Much of the training that I conduct is based on current needs that I can only gather from readers. Thanks.
http://personalprotectionconcepts.net

Jon

Administrator
Community Leader
Looks really good, Jerry.

I wish you and Kip were out this way.... one of these days I'm going to have to take a road trip!

DT4EMS

Kip Teitsort, Founder
I can tell you Jerry is a class act. He is certified in waaayyy to many things to mention. I am blessed to call him a friend. I think you will see he is always willing to offer help.

He has a ton of experience in the field of Use of Force and has helped me a bunch in training strategies. He has a lot of great articles he has written on his site.

LIFEGUARDAVIDAS

Forum Crew Member
Outstanding!

Looks like a great option for those emergency workers looking for a self defense / personal protection solution without having to get involve into a martial art but at the same time without affecting the quality of the contents.

Guri