Patches for a project...

Zipperelli

Forum Probie
Alright EMS buddies, I would like to ask a favor of everyone (or those who actually CAN help). I'm putting together a project where I require patches from EMS/Fire Rescue departments around the country. Eventually I want to put together a coffee table type thing, where the patches are protected by glass or whathaveyou.

So far I have 7 patches, but 2 I won't be using because they're police. Not that I have anything AGAINST LEA's, but this is not a police project.

SO! I would like to ask anyone who has an extra patch or 2 (or 10, hell I don't care) that would like to contribute to this project to mail it/them to me. I know I can just order them online, but it seems to me to cheapen the final product somehow.

This is what I have so far...
SU1BRzAxOTEuanBn.jpg

All the Boston EMS/Massachusetts patches are from my Dad, the Boston PD patch is from one of his friends, as is the Bedford PD patch. The NASA Fire/Rescue is from 2 guys that came to the restaurant I worked at when I lived in Orlando. They were both FF from NASA. And the FL Medic patch is from my Program Director at school, when he heard about my little project.

If anyone is interested and would like to donate something, send me a PM or email me (EGZipperelli at Yahoo dot com) and I'll give you my address. If need be, I will even pay for shipping, and once I get enough patches to do the table, I'll post a final product picture.

edit: Also, hell, if you would like to send ANYTHING EMS related, go ahead. Just make sure that it's <1 in. tall... Papers, pictures, patches, etc. are cool. But the table will be a shadowbox type top, so nothing big.

medicdan

Forum Deputy Chief
Premium Member
Are you able to do a patch swap/exchange-- send one of your patches in exchange, so we can build our own patch collection?

adamjh3

Forum Culinary Powerhouse
I'm pretty sure I've got an LA county EMT patch if you want. Shoot me a PM if you want it.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk