Moving to Albuquerque New Mex.

EMTI&RESCUE

Forum Crew Member
Is anyone in the forum living in or around Albuquerque New Mexico? I'll be moving there to help with a family member that is sick. But while I'm there I'll want to get atleast a part time job on a truck. Be it a BLS, ALS, or just a granny tote. Any info of the good, bad, or decent places to work will be a great help thank yall.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stevo

Forum Asst. Chief
condolenses on your ill family EMTI&RESCUE, i was only in NM once, iirc it was flat, hot, and they served this refried beans dish thing that looked like something normally seen on the lawn....

~S~

coloradoemt

Forum Asst. Chief
I believe Rural Metro just won the contract down there... not sure exactly where just this minute... short term memory inoperative... just waking up after a busy 24.

OP
OP
E

EMTI&RESCUE

Forum Crew Member
Thank you for the replys.

HAHAHA!!!, Yea the food is almost as bad as the location thats for sure. I wish I would have taken that job with Metro now. lol....Thank you again for the quick responces.

OP
OP
E

EMTI&RESCUE

Forum Crew Member
Well I just found out that New Mexihell isnt an National Registry state. So,,,,,,I guess I'll have to take their dang test. Figures I got lucky and passed the national test with a (for me) great mark first time. Bet I wont be that lucky twice. lol......wish me well.

49er

Forum Ride Along
49er

AAS -Albuquerque Ambulence Service- run by Pres. Hospital
Superior- they haul 10-7'S
Albq. Fire department
Bernilio County Fire Department
Sandoval County Fire department
If you do not like New Mexican food, or the climate, get over it.
I am a volunteer with the Town of Cochiti Lake,Municiple Dpt., combination Dpt., One paid full time EMT-I. We are the only Transport between Albq. and Santa Fe. Any of the services listed above hire EMT- I and B or paramedics.
All of the Fire dpt.'s have waiting lists.

RALS504

Forum Lieutenant
Yeah it can be hot here in New Mexico, but it beats shoveling snow all winter.We have about two snows a year with no more than 1"-4" on the ground. We have mountains and plenty recreation.

pfmedic

Forum Lieutenant
try this

http://www.superior-nm.com/serv_albuq.htm

Holy code!!! Albuquerque would be fun to ride in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I heard a rumor that so many episodes of cops were filmed there, that the mayor complained... said it was hurting the image of the city. hahahha oh well. I would move there to practice!! Send me a pm and let me know what you find out!