Military scholorships and grants

ExpatMedic0

MS, NRP
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I have been googling through military scholarships for university with mixed results. Does anyone know of a good website which list a lot of them?

My G.I. bill does not cover everything I need it to.

Hey guys,
I have been googling through military scholarships for university with mixed results. Does anyone know of a good website which list a lot of them?

My G.I. bill does not cover everything I need it to.

If you are going to a State University, your FA office should have a list of those you can apply for. Otherwise it is hit or miss.

Be very careful of rejoining the military to pay for med school. What they offer is definately weighed towards the front end. The long term pay sucks. For physicians it is about 1/2 the going rate in the civilized world after the first 3 years.

If you are going to a State University, your FA office should have a list of those you can apply for. Otherwise it is hit or miss.

Be very careful of rejoining the military to pay for med school. What they offer is definately weighed towards the front end. The long term pay sucks. For physicians it is about 1/2 the going rate in the civilized world after the first 3 years.

Ya I would never rejoin haha. I should have been more specific in my original post also. Just to clarify I am prior service, so veteran status, not active or affiliated in anyway any longer.

Back