Looking for 4 inch adhesive bandages

emtkelley

Forum Crew Member
My dad has a toe that crosses over the next one. He is needing these bandages. I have googled and searched and came up empy handed. Can anyone help? He won't go to the dr nor will he get surgery done. I have mentioned other methods but he is adament about the bandages. He used to use them but we cannot no longer locate them. Thanks!

Med-Tech Resource

Forum Ride Along
I could look into it for you.

I could look into it for you tomorrow when I get back in the office.

http://www.gomed-tech.com
Med-Tech Resource is a Medical and Fire equipment Manufacturer and distributor. Dedicated to providing quality and cost-effective medical supplies for the Health and Emergency Professional. Our mission is customer satisfaction through innovative cost-efffective products that improve health care delivery for caregivers and those they serve. We are proud of our current line of Med-Tech brand products and we pride ourselves on the unique ability to offer new items that meet your individual needs as a customer. Med-Tech Resource began with the understanding that medical supplies do not have to be expensive to be effective. With Personalized Account Management, Classic Customer Service, Dependable Product Quality, and Continuing Growth of Product Line we are poised and ready to meet and exceed the demands of our customers.