Job interview

WakeXVII

Forum Ride Along
Reaction score
So I just passed my NREMT-B and have an interview this week with the areas top service... So of course I'm a little stressed. What tips do you guys have? Should I wear khaki pants and a sports jacket/blazer? Are there certain questions I should be expecting? What kinds of questions should I ask at the end of the interview?

So I just passed my NREMT-B and have an interview this week with the areas top service... So of course I'm a little stressed. What tips do you guys have? Should I wear khaki pants and a sports jacket/blazer? Are there certain questions I should be expecting? What kinds of questions should I ask at the end of the interview?

Depending on who you're interviewing with (I have a good idea), I might be able to help you out.

Lol that's awesome, how so?!

Lol that's awesome, how so?!

I'm from Arkansas, and if you're in the same area as I am I know a few of the services. If you aren't comfortable posting which service on here you can PM me when you have 5 posts.

I can at least give you an idea of what to expect, if that's the case.

That would be great! It's "Central EMS" in Fayetteville. Does commenting on someone else's post count as one... And would it be better to talk here, or PM you when I get 5?

That would be great! It's "Central EMS" in Fayetteville. Does commenting on someone else's post count as one... And would it be better to talk here, or PM you when I get 5?

Commenting counts. Your post count is under your screen name. You happen to be in the area of Arkansas I'm least familiar with, sadly. Below I've linked a thread with good general advice on interviews. I would call HR there at central and ask what they will have you be doing (skills test, lift test, written test, oral interview?). I think what you want to wear will be fine. If you'll be doing a skill test or lift test you may not want to wear a jacket though. HR would be able to answer you most easily though.

Good luck. I hope you do well.

http://www.emtlife.com/showthread.php?t=35907&highlight=Interview+advice

Back