Im still around

mfrjason

Forum Lieutenant
Hi there everybody!:) Sorry I havent been on for a while but I been busy with work and family and school and other things. I am still around though!
I am doing fine,just been workin alot of crazy hours thanx to the 4th of July weekend but I did manage to get through it thank god! My daughter is doing fine,she turned 7 months old yesterday,I cannot believe its been 7 months already where has the time gone? She is still the active lil girl,shes been crawling and trying to walk on her own but she still has to have support when she is walking. She is also getting quite vocal,omg! Sometimes I wonder what she is saying,but I guess I will never find out!
My wife is doing fine too! She's started working at McDonald's and is loving it! She works with alot of great people,even though the hours she works sometimes is crazy. Her and I are gonna be celebrating our 8 month wedding anniversary this month,like I said earlier,where has the time gone?
I will be sure to keep in touch with you all through the network and also on myspace.!:usa: