I LOVE free Candy Bars!

MedicPrincess

Forum Deputy Chief
Hey Y'all. I have been participating as a BzzAgent for a while now. Basically, based on info in my profile I am selected to review products and websites such as the campaign where received a box of 20 Take 5 Candy Bars. The reqirement was that I share them with others and then I fill out a short (seriously, took me about 10 minutes to complete) report telling them how I liked them, if I would buy them again, what others thought, ect. It is intended to create intrest in products.

Currently, I am receiving excerpts from a book by Seth Godin called "Small is the New Big." So far they have been pretty intresting, and again, not to long. A couple of my favorites have been "How to Catch a Plane" which he talks about the UNTHINKABLE!! -- being somewhere on time, and "Do the Never" where he suggests you try to do something different than others.

Send me a PM with your email address so I can send you the details on how to join and get your Candy Bars or whatnot.

Stevo

Forum Asst. Chief
but....a moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips Princess...

firescapes

Forum Crew Member
Chocolate!!!

I'm a sucker for chocolate!! Only thing is I'm up here in chilly Canada....is this deal open to Canadian residents or just U.S. my choco addiction awaits your reply.