HELP

Brennacay

Forum Ride Along
I am currently a basic and wanting to pursue my education to at least an intermediate. Im a single mother so trying to find an online course with in person clinicals that will take financial aid. wishful thinking probably but all the online courses I have found is just payment plan options and no financial aid. Im In Texas and located around Lubbock and Midland area. Any suggestions are welcome! Thanks!

NPO

Forum Deputy Chief
I am currently a basic and wanting to pursue my education to at least an intermediate. Im a single mother so trying to find an online course with in person clinicals that will take financial aid. wishful thinking probably but all the online courses I have found is just payment plan options and no financial aid. Im In Texas and located around Lubbock and Midland area. Any suggestions are welcome! Thanks!
The only schools that will do financial aid are accredited colleges. Start looking there. Most colleges are going to do a hybrid format right now, not 100% online.

Jambow

Forum Probie
I,m in NC- Most of our paramedic programs are through the community college, most take and accept financial aid.
A lot of them have hybrid format that allow online class and in person clinicals
Search this forum - there are several that have been mentioned
Depending on the class and location, they may be able to work out clinical locations in your area.
Beware - you may have to travel for clinicals (I looked at a nursing program, that wanted me to travel to the mid-west for clinicals