Help me delete my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODIE

Forum Probie
I was having a "bad day"

Only an admin/mod can delete an account, which we will not do. If you don't want to use your account anymore, you can leave it be and it will go inactive or you can send an e-mail to moderators(at)emtlife.com and request that we change your password to something you don't know.

I know in EMS you must have a thick skin; on the other hand there is no sense of letting people in these forums cut people down. I would like for you to help me with the ugly statements made to me by one another regarding NREMT testing. If you cannot help me I understand and will be leaving EMT LIFE, and erasing all of my personal data in my profile.

Can you help me?

Chimpie

Site Administrator
Community Leader
@ODIE : As it states in your quoted posts. "Only an admin/mod can delete an account, which we will not do."

It has been our long standing policy that we do not delete accounts. Per our FAQ:
Can you delete my account?

For administrative reasons, we do not delete user accounts. You are welcome to stop visiting the community if you no longer wish to contribute or participate in discussions.​

If you would like us to disable your account, by removing your ability to contribute to the community, you may send us a message. Please understand that this will not remove your account or your posts from the forum. We will simply remove your ability to log into the forum.

I have reviewed the comments in the threads you've posted in and I see no violations of our rules. No personal attacks were made, just opinions that you didn't agree with. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me via private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.