"Fun" Calls... or stories. Amuse me.

TTLWHKR

Forum Deputy Chief
Had a lady call in that she was suffering from CO Poisoning, and that her CO Alarm was going off..

Dispatch told her to get out.. She couldn't.

So we go in w/ fire/ems.. She did have a CO Alarm. But it was still in the box. And she did have an alarm going off, it was an alarm clock in a closet...

And her CO Poisoning?

Don't know, she had electric heat. She threw a fit, so the police transported her for an "evaluation".. :sarcastic:

coloradoemt

Forum Asst. Chief
C2 an assault with injuries. We pull up just as PD was arriving. Find three 30ish men sitting on the tailgate of a pick-up. As we walk up one of them approaches us and is very aggitated. His eyes are all red and swollen and he has tears runing down his cheeks non stop. Find out this fella is very much intoxicated, drove over to his buddies house, a discussion with his buddies made him angry, he tried to get in his car again to go home, his buddy who does not let his friends drive drunk pepper sprayed him to keep him where he was. It worked... 911 was called by the fella who had been sprayed. He told the us he wanted to press assault charges.

Celtictigeress

Forum Captain
Got a call...SCDC in regards to stomach pain and collapsed inmate..... Anyhow it was at the Broad River facility which is an All Male Level 3 institution..
Anyhow We go in "Whats the problem" African American Male 5ft4 200 Pounds MOI was listed as a severe fall from his bed, chief complaint was stomach cramps..I look down "What is going on Sir" this is after gaining basic vitals and sample from the nursing staff...who mind you was no help at all

"Oh Man Get my husband get my husband Im having my baby I can feel it coming"

*Lifts a brow*If he was having labor pains... I would have taken pictures before and during the delivery and sold them for a ton of money...

Nothing like getting a call for a collapse compliments of stomach pains and finding out your there for "Labor and delivery"