CPRO refresher

certguy

Forum Captain
Hi guys ,
I just took my CPRO refresher today . For a change , I decided to go AHA instead of ARC even though I'm an ARC instructor . ( the 2 year cert was a big factor ) I was impressed , the dvd was easier to follow ( I don't know if it matched the instructor material ) , and the layout seemed to flow better . I thought the differences would goof me up on the test but they didn't . I may switch to teaching AHA . Does anybody else like this better or is it just me ?

Craig

Arkymedic

Forum Captain
Hi guys ,
I just took my CPRO refresher today . For a change , I decided to go AHA instead of ARC even though I'm an ARC instructor . ( the 2 year cert was a big factor ) I was impressed , the dvd was easier to follow ( I don't know if it matched the instructor material ) , and the layout seemed to flow better . I thought the differences would goof me up on the test but they didn't . I may switch to teaching AHA . Does anybody else like this better or is it just me ?

Craig

I love teaching AHA over the ARC personally. The easiness of the AHA over the ARC was one specific reason I chose AHA.

Airwaygoddess

Forum Deputy Chief
I have been an AHA BLS instructor for going on 3 years and I do like the format and the great people that I get to work with! :)